Pleased to meet you

• 37 posts
    January 23, 2009 3:27 PM GMT
    Hi,

I'm Melissa. Felt I'd better drop in to say a quick hello. As I say on my profile, I've come out to a few special people in my life, and am here seeking friends and sisters. All the better to serve, worship and obey my kitty-cat, of course

Pleased to meet you, and hope you're well.
  • January 24, 2009 1:00 AM GMT
    Hi Melissa, Nice to meet you!! There is a great group of girls here!!!

Stop by for a chat sometime.
    • 37 posts
    January 24, 2009 12:39 PM GMT
    Thanks for the welcome, but I'm sorry there's no coffee here. Half a dozen different brands of tea, but no coffee. Excuse me while I go put the kettle on.

Where are all the Aussie girls, this weekend? Apart from the OzDay BBQ parties, of course
    • 105 posts
    January 24, 2009 1:24 PM GMT
    hello Melissa

A warm welcome from another new girl - I hope you'll be really happy here, and hope to run into you in the chatrooms before too long.

Hugs,

Judith
    • 37 posts
    March 1, 2009 2:21 PM GMT
    Hi again,

Felt like sharing my first time. I was about six years old, and sent a few houses up the street to be babysat for a few hours. These were family friends, and I often played with the little kids. As the evening wore on, it was time for the little girl to go to bed. She got changed into her nightie - and then took me into her room, and told me to put some of her clothes on. I remember sitting on the stairs in red tights - and have loved tights, stockings, and pantyhose ever since
    • 2463 posts
    January 23, 2009 4:33 PM GMT
    Hi Melissa (I have always loved that name),

Welcome, and just remember the new girls make the morning coffee.

Come into the chatroom and get to know us.

Mere and Josie
    • 1980 posts
    January 25, 2009 2:57 AM GMT
    Hi Melissa-

Welcome to TW, girl. I hope you like it here, it's a great place for girls like us. There's lot of resources and it's a wonderful place to make new friends. Grab your cup and have a seat over here.

Hugs...Joni Marie