The Beckham Bob (almost)

• January 24, 2009 5:14 PM GMT
    I've had loooong hair for years, but did something DRASTIC the other day (gulp)

It's now just below my chin at the front, and graduated into a short wedge at the back. I can let it do its own thing, or sweep back into a rather stylish quasi-Gordon Gecko if I have to

Pretty flippin pleased with it I must say! - had to tell someone

Sandra x
  • January 27, 2009 11:05 PM GMT
    Its scary when it takes so long to grow back, but I was ready for a change Nikki, and no regrets....well just one, it's a little draughty

Sandra x
    • 5 posts
    January 28, 2009 12:40 AM GMT
    wish i had hair
  • January 28, 2009 9:08 PM GMT
    Aw Juliewell with wigs you really can change your style anytime you like, ala Samantha from Sex And The City

You might be onto something there Nikki, or a balaclava might be a good look for me

Sandra
    • 2017 posts
    January 27, 2009 1:58 PM GMT
    The great thing about hair is it's versatility. However you have it cut coloured or styled, it can always be changed at any time so why not play around with it.

I must admit, I like long hair myself but that's because I can do so much with it and use different styles accordingly. I also don't think I suit shorter hair although i do wear it tied back or up when it 'fits' the outfit or the occasion better.

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    January 28, 2009 3:54 PM GMT
    You can always add a nice stylish hat to keep out the draughts!!

Nikki