Greetings from soggy San Francisco

• February 11, 2009 3:07 AM GMT
    Hello everyone, I'm Julie a 24 year old living in San Francisco. I've been dressing nearly as long as I can remember, but I haven't quite been able to quite express it, however, since moving out from under my parents roof, more people have began to meet Julie! I'm really excited I can't wait to get to know more of the TrannyWeb Community, but before I do I figured I'd stop by and say hi!
    • 181 posts
    February 11, 2009 3:06 PM GMT
    Julie, According to Dr. Micheal Savage , Talkshow extrodinaire the only people left in his words, " San Fransiko" has only Illegal aliens drug users and transvestites who belong in Mental institutions . Personally, Iv'e not been there since the gasoline shortage of 1974. It had great architecture but I wasn't impressed with the city . I found a lot of people there that were "Way over the top " , even for me and I am a Libertarian ! I can only wish you the best in your journey where ever it leads you to. Check back from time to time , I answer all my P- M's prompt too! Ellen S.
  • February 12, 2009 2:47 AM GMT
    Nice to meet you Julie!! I am sure you will find all kinds of support here!! Alot of great girls here.