I'm New Here

• 5 posts
    March 18, 2009 1:32 AM GMT
    Hello everyone! As stated in the subject area, I'm new here. I signed up about 2 days ago, and have been exploring this community when ever I get a chance to go on-line.

My friend, Ann Teve - a member of this community, showed me this site while we were having some pizza and wine at my house last Saturday. I was very impressed by what Ann showed me , and so ... here I am.

There's really nothing special to tell about me. I suppose I could say I'm just your ordinary everyday trans girl. I love what I am, and where I am. I am looking forward to the future, and at the same time, making new friend here.

Hugs, *Wink*

Bonnie
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    March 18, 2009 2:13 PM GMT
    Hi Bonnie,
    Welcome to TW,this is a great site for girls like us,you will make lot`s of great friends here!!
    • 1980 posts
    March 18, 2009 3:22 PM GMT
    Hi Bonnie-

Welcome to TW, girl. As Michelle mentioned, TW is just the best place on the web for girls like us. It's a wonderful place to find help and support as well as make new friends. I hope you like it here, please feel free to join in on the chats and forums. And if you have any questions, just email me or one of the other mods and we will be glad to help out.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2068 posts
    March 18, 2009 10:44 PM GMT

Hi Bonnie

Welcome to TW, go ahead & make yourself right at home on the BEST TG site anywhere on the web.

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie