New To The Group

• 1912 posts
    February 18, 2009 9:10 PM GMT
    Hi Ginger, nice to have you here at TW. It sounds like your life is similar to mine, I went fulltime in October and other than church issues things are going well. TW has been an important source of support for me over the last couple years and I'm sure it will also be for you.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 10 posts
    February 18, 2009 4:36 PM GMT
    Hi All! I'm kind of new to the group so as Nikki Holms suggested I am introducing myself. I am a middle aged transwoman in transition and on hormones. Tall with natural long blond hair. On hormones but not full time yet but hope to be soon. Non-op at this time because of family and financial reasons. Lke the outdoors and am fairly athletic. Enjoy cooking, photography, hiking, canoeing, and just being me as much as possible. Interested in meeting, writing, chatting with new people from all walks of life and interest.. I just posted a picture from last fall to my profile. If interested in corresponding or chatting drop me a line. Hope everyone has a great day. Ginger
  • February 18, 2009 5:58 PM GMT
    Hi Ginger, Welcome, I am sure you have found or will fine all kinds for support here. Great bunch of girls here!

All the best

• 374 posts
    February 22, 2009 11:11 AM GMT

Hi Ginger,

Welcome to Trannyweb! You have arrived at the best TG site on the Net! For many of us this site has been a lifeline. I'm sure you're going to be meeting and making friends with a lot of great folks here. Hopefully meet you in chat one of these days:-)

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 35 posts
    February 22, 2009 4:01 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW its been a blast getting to know you! Hope to chat soon!

hugz
    • 105 posts
    February 22, 2009 6:53 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW, Ginger - I'm sure you'll find, as I did, that it's a great place full of wonderful people

hugs,

Judith
    • 2017 posts
    February 19, 2009 9:19 AM GMT
    Hi again Ginger, you have a familiar story to a lot of the girls here. Not everyone is able to undrego SRS for a variety of reasons, but it doesn't mean you can't live full time as a woman and enjoy life. I'm sure you will soon be making new friends her at TW as well.

Have fun.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    February 21, 2009 3:05 PM GMT
    Hi Ginger-

Welcome to TW,hon. I hope you like it here, it's a great place for girls like us. Like you and so many of us here, I don't plan on having SRS due to circumstances and will be happy to just live my life as who I am.

No matter what your circumstances you will always find support, help and friendship here on TW. Please feel free to chat or post anytime.

Hugs...Joni Marie