boob advice needed, will you help?

• March 2, 2009 7:18 AM GMT
    hello everyone

i would very much like you to help me if you can, i'm tying to create a great looking cleavage but i found the tapes that i have tried dont do the trick. home grown breasts are not an option for me so taping and makeup is the answer. so my question is, can anyone recommend a good tape? without your help i'll be left flat......please help, thanks girls.
    • 30 posts
    March 2, 2009 4:41 PM GMT
    Hi!
    Here is one solution I have tried: I used to tape, and make pretty good cleavage that way, but sometimes the tape hurt, especially on removal. I tried surgical tape, even duct tape! Finally, I was at a "everything for a dollar" store, and saw some underwire bras. I bought one that was a size too small for me. I cut the straps off it, then wore it upside-down under my regular bra and breast forms. It did a great job of producing cleavage almost as well as the tape, without any sticky residue.
    Now I don't feel like I need such extreme cleavage to look feminine anymore, but I still do this occasionally, to wear with my LBD, a strapless dress, or something similar. But try the upside-down too-small underwire bra - I think you'll be pleased!

Karin
  • March 3, 2009 7:22 AM GMT
    im plenty fat thank you, so i can use tape all day long, just need the right one.
    • 1195 posts
    March 3, 2009 9:11 PM GMT
    Samantha
    Whenever I go to the clinic and they take a blood sample the medic used a bandage that doesn't adhere to the skin just to itself. It's like an "ace" bandage - its shrivelly looking. I never heard what it's called but that might work for you, if you can find it.

All the models I see on the telly and in the papers don't have declotage....?
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1 posts
    March 4, 2009 12:08 PM GMT
    hiya Samantha i used to do the tape but does not work all the time and hurts like hell when removing

i have found these amazing clevage enhancers they are made for real girls who need a boost and work for us Girls you can get them from matalan shops they are silicon and stick to ur chest u can get a clevage by pushing ur own boobs inwood left and right are joined by a wee clip its called A NU BRA and wait for £5 a pair they have a catalogue or the shops are nationwide you can wher them with or with out a bra i where mine with Bra and other Silicon boobs i have they do not last 4 ever as the stickeness gets weeker but if look after them they will last longer and u do get to have a clevege which boosts confidance looks good and relastick.

xx tara
  • March 4, 2009 7:03 PM GMT
    Sam (If I may call you that all my friends do) Lucy Diamond has the right Idea tape dosen't work that well (although I have never used it) a newbra is the way to go trust me get yourself a pair of pushpads and the newbra put them in your bar and that will work also what you might want to do is pull your boobs up then put the newbra on and that will increase your cleavge. trhust me it does work.
    • 35 posts
    March 5, 2009 1:52 AM GMT
    hey maybe this will help!

http://www.tranniegear.com/chesttape.html

hugz
    • 8 posts
    March 5, 2009 10:11 PM GMT
    Hi Sam,

I'm with Lucy. The NuBra is definitely the way forward if you already have a little up top check out my profile pic. Great shape and no pain on removal, just remember to get a size slightly smaller and pull the breast tissue up and together.

love Gem:
  • March 7, 2009 4:43 PM GMT
    just want to say a big thank you for all your help and advice, i got myself a nobra from matalan and it works just fine, i'm still going to help it out with a little tape here and there because as you know old habits die hard. i'm going to give it a full test out tonight. thanks again everyone and take care.
    • 2017 posts
    March 2, 2009 8:41 AM GMT
    Firstly Samantha, taping depends depends on how much 'excess' you have in the breat area to begin with. If, like me, you have no excess fat there, then I'm afraid you won't have much, if any success, with tape.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    March 2, 2009 9:48 AM GMT
    Never tried tape. Glue works well. But shave first trust me on that one.
    As for blending in a natural look, heavy makeup.
    • 1652 posts
    March 3, 2009 11:57 PM GMT
    I found tape pretty useless.
    I used to use one of those adhesive silicone bra's, here's an example in case you don't know what I mean:
    http://www.nubra.net/shop[...]rd1.htm
    also called, magic bra, invisible bra, Q bra and so on... you can get them on ebay.
    Squeeze your breasts close together and stick it on, (get a smaller cup size which pull your breasts together more). I then put on a C-cup bra and dropped in some good quality breast forms for a natural shape. Gave me a great cleavage.
    Now I just use a gel filled bra (A cup), if you have plenty of breast tissue/flab one of those might do.
    xx