hi all need some advice and help !

• March 4, 2009 1:38 PM GMT
    hi all recentally things have been going tits up and lots of tears

A week before my pre op for my operation i lost one of my closest friends through drowning it completly saddend me !

Then my operation was canceled because i had put on to much weight ( I cant get the motivation to loose it )

Then lost my driving licenece ( my Fault i was speeding )

And just over a weeks ago i fell out with my parents , because all i wanted to do was speak to my mom about going bankrupt .she went mad at me i walked out . she then deposited a thousand pounds into my account , ( she does not no i owe about 11k) i never asked for any money all i wanted was advice ! she then decideds to go and speak to my brother about my finaincal issues ( this upet me even more and she still decides to go give me verbal and mental abuse ! she has done this ever since i was younger . So i decided that she needs to leave me alone and not to talk to me anymore .Because i cope with the mental and verbal abuse anymore i cant stop crying at the moment

I just dont no what to do !

Also my gf's going through alot and i feel i am not supportinng her propley .. .
  • March 6, 2009 2:23 PM GMT
    Awww things will work out in the end I know how hard it is to deal with just tell your mom that you some space right now and tell her that you can't handle the verbal and mental abuse that she gives you if she does it again tell her to go away you don't need it also tell her you were just looking for advice is all you wanted and that you did not appricate her going to your brother about your problems. AS for your gf take care of her and your self first then everything else may fall in to place.
    Good luck to you babe hope things work out for the best for you
    • 2017 posts
    March 6, 2009 3:08 PM GMT
    It's a difficult time that you are going through for sure but maybe it helps to look at what you do have going for you. Your girlfriend for one thing, how much harder would this be for you without having her by your side? Don't neglect her, everybody needs someone there for them.

Plus, okay, your operation is on hold, but at least it is still going ahead, it's just going to be a little later now. Focus on that, and make yourself lose the necessary weight to reach your goal. It's in you to do it, no one else can make that happen. They could have said you aren't a candidate for surgery, that would have been far worse don't you think?

So, although this is a rough time, you have a lot going for you to get you through it. No problem is insurmountable, you just need to figure out the best way forward to set things your way again.

Best wishes,

Nikki