Things you don't need enymore

• 4 posts
    March 9, 2009 10:20 PM GMT
    I am new to this site,and i am so far away from all of you,i am from Romania.Some of you might say: oh..Romania is "Dracula", or is "Ceausescu",or oohh... ex comunist country.Well the last remark would be the best!

Old comunist country means at least 2 generations for people to "think different".Unfortunately i don't have that long.I know many of you suffered the same when internet was not on "world scale",many were alone.Well i have internet and i am still alone.Bad part for me i was borned here,but at least i got to understand myself a little.I tried local groups of ppl "like me"...i turned out blackmailed and asked for forced sex...that's a reality here.And i said i better remain compound to my flat ( i share it with a flat mate) and try and explore this world on the internet..best chance.

Why i wrote here is very simple.I wanted to ask the comunity if you have "girl stuff" that you don't use enymore,i would really really appreciate eny donation.I don't have the money to buy over the internet,i am still a student.I am 26,yes,but the last 3 years i was at a psyhologyst trying not to kill myself.I am over that now!I am alone here and i said i might try the internet and maybe i can find people who were like me and don't have what to wear when they are alone at home.This is all that i can hope right now.To be alone and try to act like a girl,alone.It may sound silly,it may sound offensive to some,but i don't have too many "girl items",in fact just a skirt and a shirt.
    i was just hoping that,some of you also went through this, and maybe,just maybe you would understand what i am going through.

I am sorry if i was off topic,and also sorry for my bad english.
  • March 10, 2009 10:23 AM GMT
    hiya i have been to romania 2 times know and what a neautifull country . I am sure theyre is some support groups and so forth in bukereste will do some reasurch for you thanks gem x x
    • 35 posts
    March 13, 2009 7:13 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW! I am in the MInistry and understand what it is that you are going through and dealing with. Please send me your sizes and dress style and I would be glad to assist. Bless you sis!

Avery
    • 4 posts
    March 27, 2009 11:46 PM GMT
    I have been away for a couple of weeks.Is this real?

I am sorry for my post but i just felt desperate!And i thought i would give it a try !I thought my post would be erased and put to dust by now,and i thought what a fool of my self i made.I am new here,in fact i am new allover,i can't belive this!

Again i am so sorry for beeing away,but now i am back.I am1.79 cm tall and 62kg in weight,kind of slim i know.
    How can i make this possible?Can i leave my yahoo here?
    Thanks so much for your intention Wendy,i pray that that it will be possible.
    • 4 posts
    March 28, 2009 12:09 AM GMT
    Please Sue James ,i am new here and and i know that you wre trying to help me,i just want to tell someone what happenedd here.

In Timisoara i met one "girl",for just one day,because she left for spain the other day.She introduced me to someone..well..."the main"..from timisoara's night life.It was ok for about an hour until i had to pay for their drinks(was ok i paid),but alos to pay for the hotel room in wich i was about to have sex!!! I was dragged there and i refused,was ok .Two weeks later i went in the only gay bar in Timisoara,everybody knows eachother,i was the one who didn't "want" to go all the way,that's what i was told.
    We still have a long way to go here,and belive me i tried to make some"friends",but here either you pay cash or you pay flesh.
    Cash i paied only to see others,who belive me "are on the street",more i can't,better i stay in my "closet".

I went to "EDIT" and was about to delete my post,but the i said to myself..no way,i never told this to enyone..i got it off my "chest" at least,hope you won't judge me or punish me for this topic,wich i might say,i am off topic.
    • 4 posts
    March 28, 2009 11:32 PM GMT
    Wendy Jeanette Larsen

What happened 2 weeks ago in Romania.A well knowns transvestite here was haircut bold and beaten very bad on public street.(you can look on youtube for that)
    It's a different reality here belive me,my experience at that "hotel" is just another proof,one i wish won't happen to others.They tried some "Gay parade" here,quiet walk with signs "We don't bother you,let us live".Guess what happened!It's transition i guess,very few open minded people here,still many comunist thoughts,hope in 20 years we'll reach other levels.

Back on topic.Who has thigs wich they don't need enymore?I would really appreciate this.If you have some "drags" you want to throw away i would so much take it,my wardrobe is so small ( 3 or 4 things), and i could use some help.I know this e very unusuall request,but i wish very very much i had some "girl clothes",even in my closet, to live my secret life,to have some nice moments when i am laone.This is what makes my life more colourfull.Every day is gray...that untill i am alone and can "dream away".

So please if you can help me,you would make my life so much more a rainbow.
    • 2573 posts
    March 10, 2009 4:39 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW, Adi. I have ancestors from Slovakia.

I did move your thread to the General Forum but don't worry. You will learn where things go in time. Your language skills are not a priority here.

Can you provide some measurements and shoe size (state male or women's size) That way anyone responding will know what will fit you, sort of, since women's clothes run different sizes due to the manufacturer and shoes according to the lasts (molds) they are made on amd most women have clothes in three diff "sizes" . We are not a rich crowd since it's hard to get good work if you are "Out of the Closet".

You live your life where and how you can/must.. Things will change in time. I know how unaccepted we all were under Communism. It was like that in the US in the 1950's and 60's. The world is slowly changing. Perhaps after school you can take a trip to SPARKLE in Manchester where T girls take over the town for a weekend. There are also vacation islands in the Mediterranean.

Check this site for activity in your area.

.http://groups.yahoo.com/g[...]iti_ro/

Group Information

* Members: 9928
    * Category: Adult
    * Founded: Jun 14, 2002
    * Language: Englis

good luck
    • 1980 posts
    March 11, 2009 2:58 PM GMT
    Hi Adi-

Welcome to TW, hon. Your English is just fine. You are so welcome here, girl. I have just recently moved and found tons of clothes that I had packed away and have not worn for ages. I'd be more than happy to send you some. From your pictures you seem fairly slender (lucky you), but it would be nice to have an idea of what sizes you wear. Myself, I am 6 feet tall (approx 182.8 cm) and weigh around 160 pounds (about 73 kg). My skirt and jean sizes are 10/12 (these are US sizes) and I wear a size 12 in women's shoes. Of course, as Wendy (Hi Wendy!) mentioned, women's clothing sizes are all over the place and converting from one system to another makes it even harder.

If you would like I'd be happy to send you some clothes that you may find suitable for everyday wear and i also have a bunch of makeup I got when I went out of town and realized I had forgotten all of mine. It isn't expensive stuff, but it's okay for practice and fun.

Adi, once again, I want to say that you are so very welcome here. I hope you like it. Please send me an email and we can correspond and see about clothing sizes and if I have things that may fit you.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 530 posts
    March 14, 2009 8:57 PM GMT
    Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but there are 42 other members listed from Romania, including 3 from Timisoara.
    • 2573 posts
    March 28, 2009 1:44 AM GMT
    It's your thread Adi. Say what you like.

I, for one, appreciate people sharing their experiences. I will certainly keep my head up and eyes open in Slovakia when I go. Have you considered the possibility of starting your own, non-sexual centered TG social group in your area. Here in the US, many universities have GLBT support organizations on campus for safety, education and social purposes. If you look for similar organizations in your area, on and off campus, perhaps you will find something similar. It sounds like the commercial social scene in your area may not be the best start for you.
    • 1980 posts
    March 28, 2009 4:28 PM GMT
    Hi Adi-

Yes, TW is real. You are among friends here.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1980 posts
    March 29, 2009 5:07 PM BST
    Hi Adi-

I sent you a message.

Hugs...Joni Marie