New to TW just wanted to say hello

• March 23, 2009 8:51 PM GMT
    It is so nice to find a site where everyone is so nice and friendly and so helpful. I have been cross dressing for so many years it is hard to remember when I actually started. That's not important now what is important is I have decided that dressing has become and important part of my life and I don't want to stop anymore. I am looking forward to the help I can get from you girls that will help me accept who and what I am, my appearance, and coming out to my wife. Looking forward to chatting to you all.
    Sindy
  • March 25, 2009 5:07 AM GMT
    Thanks girls for the welcome note. And yes Nikki I will consult the coming out forum both to prepare myself for that inevitable conversation and for my wife for the help she will need in dealing with living with a crossdresser. I just have to convince her that she is not losing a husband but gaining a girlfriend. I have already made a connection with Brenda E and had talked about how similar our situations are and that the time is nearing for both of us to finally be honest with ourselves and our wives. And I have to say to Jeanette, thanks for the advice dear, however, I have no intention to end up with my "END "up for anyone by the name of Bubba.
    Kisses, Sindy
  • March 26, 2009 1:07 AM GMT
    Welcome Sindy to TW. I hope we can chat sometime

All the best,
    • 1980 posts
    March 23, 2009 10:55 PM GMT
    Hi Sindy-

Welcome to TW, girl. I understand your feelings and I'm sure you will find everone else here does, too. This is the best place on the web for girls like us to make friends, get support and find resources and links. I hope you like it here, hon.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    March 24, 2009 12:09 PM GMT
    Hi Sindy, you will find lots of useful infomation in the various forums which will help you with just about anything, including how others came out to their partners. It's definately worth looking through before taking that step, because you can never go back on it.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    March 24, 2009 2:57 PM GMT
    Sindy,

Welcome to TW. I just got back from an extended stay in Queens, less than a month ago, where I tried to meet with some of the TW girls in NYC. Perhaps next time.

I've done the car ride thing a few times. Important rule of thumb. No alcohol before hand or you could get another ride you don't want and end up sharing a cell with Bubba who is too friendly.