new to TW this is me

• March 30, 2009 5:39 PM BST
    Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. I live in Atlanta Georgia. So far I loooovvveee this site. Everyone has been very friendly to me and as nice as can be. I have been full time going on four years now. It will actually be 4 years on my birthday. I started full time on my 21st birthday and havnt turned back since. I knew at a very young age who I was. I started my first steps into part time at the age of 16. Right out of high school I followed my dream and went to cosmotology school. and took an extra course on make-up artistry. I am now self employed and i stay booked sometimes for up to two months at a time, but i love my work. So well if anyone has any questions are anything they would just like to say please fill free to send me a message. so I will conclude for now. Love yall. BYE
    • 1195 posts
    March 30, 2009 8:43 PM BST
    Hi Michelle - Welcome to TW.
    Come to mention it, I lived in Tucker from 1960 til 1967. That's a long time ago, I know. I always liked Atlanta - always something going on.
    You'll like it here.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    March 30, 2009 8:46 PM BST
    Welcome to TW Michelle. I am down in Savannah and have been at TW for about 2 1/2yrs now. There are some really great people here along with great information in the forums which it sounds like you can really help others out with. Hope to meet up with you in chat soon.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • April 8, 2009 3:16 PM BST
    Hi Michelle,
    Welcome to TW being a newbie myself you will find everyone here to be both very friendly and helpful. It is so nice to hear that you were able to identify so early in life who you are and how you wanted to live your life. I am very proud of you. I wish I had had your courage when I first started. The only thing I can say is keep living your life and don't look back. Since you are a professional cosmotologist maybe you can offer help to all of us (especially me) with our makeup issues. So post new ideas and tips through the forum so we can all learn something from your expertise
    Welcome again,
    Kisses, Sindy
    • 1980 posts
    March 30, 2009 9:20 PM BST
    Hi Michelle-

Hon, I am so jealous I could just spit! Just kidding, at least sort of.<lol> All I can say is I wish I had had your courage when I was your age, things would be so different now. Oh well, it is what it is.

Sweetie, you are so welcome here, thanks for choosing to be a part of the TW community. You will find all sorts of resources here as well as friends and support. Please make yourself comfy and join in whether it's in the chats or the forums. If there's anything any of us can do, you just holler.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    March 31, 2009 1:34 PM BST
    Welcome aboard Michelle, we had a brief chat the other day in the Chatroom and I'm glad you have found this site to be so useful and friendly. Of course, I still hate you for being 25 and looking so good! lol

Just kidding hon, have fun here.

Nikki