Hello Girls- I'm Carole Anne Allen

• April 9, 2009 1:43 AM BST
    Hello Ladies, I'm Carole Anne, and I would just like to say hello to everyone. I am a bisexual transvestite, and have been crossdressing since my early teens. I like to dress fully- with wig, makeup, high heels, and all the accessories. I like to take on a feminine personality when dressed, and enjoy assuming a feminine identity and adopting a feminine role.
    I'm afraid I'm rather busy both at work and at home at the moment, and my opportunity to get on the computer is rather limited at this time. I am still very much in the closet, and cannot use the pc when the family are about- I hope to have more time when I get my own computer.
    Hope to meet you all in the forums and chat rooms soon. By the way, thanks to Nikki for your welcome message!

Bye for now, Best wishes- Hugs & Kisses,

Carole Anne.
    • 1980 posts
    April 10, 2009 4:58 PM BST
    Hi Carole Anne-

Welcome to TW, dear. This is the best place on the web for girls like us, at least I think so and so do a few thousand others. I hope you like it as well. Please feel free to join in on the chats and forums and if you should need anything give me or one of the other mods a holler.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    April 12, 2009 2:21 PM BST
    Welcome, Carole,

When you have time, you will find a lot here at TW. Information, support and friends are our most important products. Your speed is the only one you need to worry about.