10 reasons to HATE Crissie Shye-(satire)

• September 19, 2010 5:42 PM BST
    Trine,
    I think the bible best sums what I have to say..... John 8:7

And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

As to reasons to hate cris, she is always soo damn cheerful & welcoming to those here
    • 746 posts
    April 21, 2009 9:51 PM BST
    OK...we all know Crissie Shye from our very own TW site...this thread is NOT meant to be malicious in any way, shape, or form, but instead is to be a fun thing...if you know Crissie, you'll understand the humor! So let me begin on reason #1 why we should ALL "hate" Crissie...

1. Her darn profile pix are so incredibly hot that like the egg head in your college physics class that scored all 100's on her exams, she ruins the curve for everyone else. (you know, the rest of us that struggled to get the 75's). So what chance do we have of meeting that perfect "gentleman" as long as Crissie is around! I HATE her! LOL
    • 84 posts
    April 21, 2009 9:57 PM BST
    Well I cant say I hate her but since I gave her my address she keeps posting me her underwear, I wish she would stop.
    • 746 posts
    April 21, 2009 10:19 PM BST
    Don't like you THAT much crissie! LOL
    • 746 posts
    April 22, 2009 12:55 AM BST
    Appreciate the comment Bryce...ya only found 18? I set the "bar" at "10" to make it easy for the rest of us who got that "75" in physics... Geez! Why don't you come into Chat sometime and meet Crissie and the rest of the girls that drop by....certainly could use someone of your linguistic and psychological abilities at times...but mostly, we just kid around! Nice way to relax, kinda like sitting at a bar stool in your friendly pub....we DO poke fun at each other LOTS, and at times, it is NOT for the meek.

Regardless, nice to "meet" you and welcome to TW!!!

A suggestion though...let's change the "new" thread to something easier, like maybe "TWO reasons to like Traci Lee". Might even get a response! Heck, I'll provide one if needed!

See ya!

Traci
    • 84 posts
    April 22, 2009 9:22 AM BST
    I like cris for all those reasons plus shes a bit naughty, i love her for it.
  • April 22, 2009 4:46 PM BST
    Gawd girls i just love Cristine tahh bits, every bit lol. there aint any bit I hate. good friends are hard to find Cristine is one of those, shes meee best mate. by the way found your black thong you cant have it back im wearing it giggle. Need more peeps like Cristine on hear, and the world would be a better place. oooh have i told you i love you today Cristine. xxxxxxxxxx jane. xxxxx
    • 1195 posts
    April 22, 2009 6:08 PM BST
    I'm with you Jane, I like Cris - she's just grand. She and I have developed a relationship - long distance of course. Can't say I have any of her unmentionables but I wouldn't tell I've not a snitch.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 746 posts
    April 23, 2009 8:25 PM BST
    EXACTLY why we "hate" her!!! LOL Please. all that read this thread, understand that this is all about fun....we do NOT hate crissie!

Traci
    • 84 posts
    April 25, 2009 10:57 PM BST
    I would love to be able to say I ate her too!!
    • 252 posts
    September 18, 2010 12:37 AM BST
    I just like that she's not afraid of sex. And that tan is truly superhuman.

Z
  • September 18, 2010 9:04 AM BST
    Oh easy!
    (Claws out)

1 She's so pretty and she's such a smartyknickers!

• 1195 posts
    September 19, 2010 4:43 PM BST
    Crissie
    My Dad had a saying "give them enough rope, they'll hang themselves."
    I agree Janis is looking hot.
    hugsxxxx
    Gracie
  • September 19, 2010 4:54 PM BST
    Thanks Crissie and Mary Grace.
    I don't really like wigs but I thought I'd take a few pics wearing one.
    It was quite a (pleasant) surprise.
    • 129 posts
    September 19, 2010 7:46 PM BST
    Hi Cristine .

I was going to warn you this was a set up , but i think you guessed that or hope you did .

"To anyone here" there is no reason to hate Cristine! this was started out of pure jealousy nothing more nothing less by the two weed swallowers .

All the best Julia xx.
    • 1912 posts
    September 19, 2010 7:59 PM BST
    Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • 252 posts
    September 20, 2010 7:23 AM BST
    Umm, I smoke herb, you wanna say something to me about it, Julia? I'm listening. We all have habits that some would consider "bad". Watch the glass in that house when you are chucking those stones.

Zoey (another weed "swallower")
    • 2358 posts
    September 19, 2010 5:09 PM BST
    Janis amazing, seriously consider growing that style, you look sensation the perfect face suits your features, everything perfection, class
    • 2358 posts
    April 21, 2009 9:58 PM BST
    ER I'm embaressed, its not meant to be a competition. But adoration in small doses is always welcome, just don't gush over me, lol
    • 2358 posts
    April 22, 2009 9:40 AM BST
    Hey, Layla I sent you the used knickers in good faith, you still aint paid me for them yet.
  • April 23, 2009 1:33 PM BST
    What I hate about the whole Cristine Shye thing is that I can't remember the date me and Cris started chatting online...it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back around the turn of the century...and ok she's lovely
    rose
    • 2358 posts
    April 23, 2009 2:04 PM BST
    Mmmmmmmmmm Rose and the circumstances surrounding me discovering a chat line should be left waaaaaaaaay back, lol

Must have been around Jan 2001 I was still 17

xxxXXXxx cristine
    • 2463 posts
    September 18, 2010 12:47 AM BST
    My top ten reasons for hating Cris:
    1. She is hot
    2. She is smart
    3. She is smart and hot
    4. She is hot and smart
    5. She is way too nice
    6. She is way too nice while being smart and hot
    7. She is way too nice while being hot and smart
    8. She is way too nice while being smart and hot
    9. She is way too hot while being smart and nice
    10. There are no reasons!
    • 2358 posts
    September 19, 2010 4:04 PM BST
    Trine.

A lot of your post resemble that of Angel, down to repeated misspelling of specific words to grammatical phrases.

Why is it, that when a person posts something thats based on a logical deduction, general overwhelming concensus, or based on research of accredited published material, they are accused of being a know it all. The only time I realy jump in feet first without thinking is when I get emotionally involved when people are being put, down, slagged off or their rights to opinions are being infringed. I can argue that their opinions are based on misconception or ill founded because they have misinterpreted what was being said, but I do not make it a personal issue.. There are quite a few erudite and very well educated people here in GS which is why I like it here. your repeated references to how many are genuine annoys me, I take every one at face value until they make a complete arse of themselves

PS. Janis WOW your looking Hot

• 1017 posts
    September 19, 2010 6:55 PM BST
    Hi Cristine,

"A lot of your post resemble that of Angel, down to repeated misspelling of specific words to grammatical phrases."

y'know, now that you mention it...

Best,
    Melody
    • 2358 posts
    September 19, 2010 8:11 PM BST
    -Woaa, just a minute, this was'nt set up, It was started by Tracie, for whom I have great respect and admiration. We might have difference of opinions,
    regarding herbals, but she is a good friend, this was as it was stated in the title satirical and I took it to mean that. Now I'm of to a beach BBQ overlooking the red sea, eat pigeons roasted on sticks and chew on a whole lamb, behave while I'm away.
    • 2127 posts
    September 20, 2010 11:02 AM BST
    Now, now girls! This thread is starting to get out of hand so let's just leave it here.

Hugs, Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    September 20, 2010 11:02 AM BST
    Now, now girls! This thread is starting to get out of hand so let's just leave it here.

Hugs, Katie x