New here saying HI

• April 24, 2009 2:54 AM BST
    Hi Sandie,
    Welcome, you have come to the right place. Being a relative newbie myself you won't find nicer more sincere girls anywhere else. Your problems and issues become ours and everyone is here to support you as they were and are for me. Don't be afraid just knock on one of the chat room doors and everyone will say hello. Hope to see you around.
    Sindy
  • April 22, 2009 11:59 PM BST
    Hi everyone
    A little about me i have known I was different since the age of 5. I have struggled with myself for all these years, it has only been the past 1 1/2 years that i have come to terms with myself. With the help of my lovely wife i have turned a big corner and i am now much happier than i can remember.
    I have started IPL hair removal and looking forward. I hope to make some friends here and get as many tips and advice as i can.

Sandie
    • 2463 posts
    April 23, 2009 1:22 PM BST
    Welcome to our corner of insanity. One way for us to get to know you is to hang out in the chatroom.

Newbies have to make the morning coffee, so please be prepared for that.

Mere
    • 2573 posts
    April 24, 2009 3:14 AM BST
    Sandie,

Welcome to the Sorority. I agree, the Chatroom is a good place to meet some of our people. Look for the famous "Wine and Cheese" parties there, periodically.
    • 1980 posts
    April 26, 2009 11:26 PM BST
    Hi Sandie-

Welcome to TW, hon. Sorry for the tardy reply, I was out of town with no computer access for the past week. TW is the best place on the web for girls like us, I hope you like it here, please feel free to join in the chats or post on any of the forums. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends and get all sorts of help and support. BTW, you mentioned that you're married, spouses are also very welcome, indeed encouraged, to join and participate.

Hugs...Joni Marie