Hello from Iowa, Again!

• 8 posts
    May 19, 2009 8:16 PM BST
    Hi everyone, my name is Susan. I joined TW eight months ago but unfortuntely have not been an active member. I would like to make a fresh start and begin being a regular poster to these forums. Here is a little bit about me. I am a 61 year old lifetime crossdresser. I started dressing around the age of five and the desire to dress has been wth me ever since. I am single and live alone and I am also retired. This means I have the opportunity to dress as often as I want and I dress every day. I am very close to being 24/7 and lately I have began to wonder if transitioning is the right thing for me to do. I am looking forward to gain from the wisdom and insight of everyone else here. It is unfortunate that in the past I did not take advantage of what this site has to offer but I hope that will change now. I am looking forward to making new friends and enjoying myself here.
    • 1980 posts
    May 19, 2009 8:57 PM BST
    Hi Susan-

Welcome, girl. OMG, it's so nice to meet another girl my age, young, in other words.<lol> Sweetie, you are so very welcome here, please join in on any of the forums or chats or whatever you'd like. I hope you like it and I'm sure some of the other girls will be over to say hi soon.

Hugs...Joni Marie