Hello from Sydney, Australia!

• 13 posts
    June 19, 2009 3:40 PM BST
    Hi everybody!

Well, I joined Trannyweb in April, I think, and have been visiting every once in a while but haven't posted yet. I've been making some progress in my transition and I think it's time to start participating and meeting some more people. So I have been on hormone and anti androgen for nearly 3 months now, and I am amazed at how peaceful my heart has become. It's really a remarkable thing!

What else is there to say about myself? Well, I really enjoy all girly things, and plan to look as feminine as possible (without going too overboard) when I finally complete my transition. I love music, and my favourite bands include Iron Maiden and Nine Inch Nails lol - VERY girly music, right? There's nothing more fun than listening to 'Powerslave' while applying moisturizer to your face lol. I also like the classics.

I'm in Australia, so I'd be extra keen to hear from any girls in Sydney.

Hope everybody is well, and don't be shy. Feel free to reply, even if it is to tell me that you hate Iron Maiden.

• June 19, 2009 3:54 PM BST
    Tee Hee.. I couldn't agree more about Iron Maiden ;-)

Take care,

Shells
    xx
    • 13 posts
    June 21, 2009 3:03 PM BST
    Hi Michelle,

Yay, another transsexual Iron Maiden fan in Australia lol! It's always good to get to know some people in the same country, so if you want feel free to message me on here!

Luv Alhana

• 13 posts
    June 21, 2009 3:06 PM BST
    Hi Nikki,

You also play guitar? I have been playing since I was a teenagerWell, I haven't played in a band for a while, but have been in a few bands. Thanks for the welcome! You look very relaxed on the beach

luve Alhana
    • 13 posts
    June 21, 2009 3:13 PM BST
    Hi Joni,

Yeah, Aussies are everywhere lol. Thanks for welcoming me here! Medieval torture devices are always a great conversation starter. I could go on and on about thumb screws and racks... muhahaha . Yeah, the singer for the group also flies commercial jet airliners for some Italian airline! Thanks for the compliment on my picture btw. That was me a couple of years ago, and I was about 5kg lighter then! I am trying to lose some weight now, but I can't resist the allure of dark chocolate! Must... resist... must... resist... ahhh!

luv,

Alhana
    • 2017 posts
    June 19, 2009 4:37 PM BST
    Iron Maiden? Love them!!! I have been a fan since day one, when I was much younger..............

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll use them a little more often now that you have broken your 'virginity', lol.

Nikki

• 1980 posts
    June 19, 2009 6:37 PM BST
    OMG, an influx of gurls from Oz, how nice. Welcome Alhana (what a pretty name), we're so glad to have you. I think you'll find TW is a great place to make friends and find resources and information. I so wish you the very best, girl, if there's anything I or any of the other mods, or any one else, for that matter, can do to help, please just speak up. You look lovely, btw, love that picture.

BTW, I'm not sure if discussion of medieval torture devices is acceptable. Hah hah. Just kidding. They're some sort of musical group aren't they?

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2573 posts
    June 22, 2009 2:29 AM BST
    Alhana,

Welcome to TW. I confess to having a NIN black on black t-shirt in my dresser drawer...just below REALITY COMES CRAWLING. Of course, nobody who knows me at TW will believe that, but it's true.