Just to say Hi

• 2 posts
    June 27, 2009 8:30 PM BST
    Hi,

I have been a member for a while, more than six months, and I have just got the courage to be more active. I am now starting my transition and very exicted about the future. I know that it has taken me some while to write this first post post but I am now ready to take more confident steps and I hope to meet some new friends! Emma x
    • 2 posts
    June 30, 2009 9:07 PM BST
    Hi Joni Marie,

Many thanks for such a warm welcome and I am slowly getting used to dancing in heels! I am looking forward making some friends who can support me through my journey and beyond! Emmax
    • 1980 posts
    June 28, 2009 1:33 AM BST
    Hi Emma-

Welcome, hon. Yeah, it does take a bit of courage to get out on the dance floor, but don't worry, you're among friends. We've all had to learn to dance in heels, to take the metaphor just a little further. Don't worry, even if we're each dancing to our own music, we all had to take those first few steps. You're now an active member of what is probably the best place on the web for girls like us, no matter where we are on our journeys, everyone here understands what it's like . It's a great place to make friends as well as find resources, information, and help along the way. You are so welcome here, Emma.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 1980 posts
    June 30, 2009 10:46 PM BST
    You are so very welcome, Emma. Feel free to join in on any of the discussions or start one of your own. Of course there's also the chatroom as well. If you need anything or have any concerns, please feel free to contact me or any of the other mods. We're here to help. Of course you can email me anytime you'd like, no matter what it is. Take care, hon.

Hugs...Joni Mari