Belated introduction.

• 14 posts
    July 3, 2009 7:55 PM BST
    Hi,

I am Donna Meyer from Missouri. I've been a member for about a year but haven't been active in any forums as yet. I've been dressing secretly since childhood but hoped I could control it or get over it as I aged. BUT GUESS WHAT. I love it more than ever and since I discovered the internet a couple of years ago I want to embrace it and make the most of it. But as I am married and though my wife knows she is still hopeing I can control it or get over it. I have to tread softly there.
    Any way hope to become more active with TW as I have really come to admire the girls here. I have a special fondness for ALL the moderators on the forums. Hope to get to know you better.

LOTS OF LOVE Donna Meyer
  • July 4, 2009 2:53 AM BST
    Hi Donna,

Sounds like you are getting comfortable here at TW. Hopefully, you can start blogging and tell us a little more about yourself.

As for spouses dealing with tgirls, it is hard for them. My spouse thought it would be a "phase" that I would grow out of.
    That presents a problem, because the real me is Michelle, not that other person. Hopefully, your spouse will accept your inner self
    someday.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

• 2017 posts
    July 3, 2009 8:04 PM BST
    Hi Donna, nice to see you finally getting your feet wet in the forums! I hope you will be visiting more often now. It's always nice to hear from a variety of girls, (it is the spice of life after all you know), and I look forward to seeing more contributions (or just plain gossip) from you.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    July 3, 2009 9:54 PM BST
    Hi Donna-

Welcome to TW, hon. What part of Missouri are you in? I used to live in Rolla, ages and ages ago. I was just a kid, but I have fond memories of it.

As far as your spouse goes, it's not unusual for her to find it difficult to deal with, just as it's not unusual for us to come to a fuller realization of who we are as we mature. Just like you, I knew I had a girl who lived inside of me since before I started elementary school, it's just that I learned to hide it away even though she struggled to get out and be herself and even embarassed me sometimes by hiding her underwear under my mattress.<g> Finally I couldn't pretend she wasn't there anymore and I am now a much, much happier person for it. Not that life is a vase of pink roses all the time, being a tgirl isn't easy. And it hasn't been easy for my wife either, though we are dealing with it together, hand in hand.

Please let your wife know that we have support and information for her as well, it isn't all about us. And for her sake, remember that you've had nearly all your life to deal with the "other woman", it's a huge and perhaps not very pleasant surprise for her to handle. Both of you are so welcome here, Donna. If there is anything any of us can do, the members as well as the mods, we are here for you.

Hugs...Joni Mari