Hi everyone

• 95 posts
    July 4, 2009 4:32 AM BST
    Hello world of TW. I'm Jessica from northern Va/Washington DC USA . Thought I'd come and take a look and see if this site can help me. I'm a 38 year old CD/TG who is dealing with the struggles of this life style(no better words came to mind) and hoping to spiritually overcome my male ego and embrace the woman in me I repressed for 30 years. For me this hasn't been an easy road(which I'm still in the middle of!)but I still consider myself a worthy of Love and know if I spread good will Love will be returned. SO anyways I hope I can make some friends here. I don't have a face pic up yet and am trying to get the courage to, hence the blindfold lol !

Jessica
    • 364 posts
    July 4, 2009 7:21 AM BST
    Welcome Jessica. I am familiar with your problems as I was in a similar position.
    • 1195 posts
    July 4, 2009 7:57 PM BST
    Jessica
    Sometimes I feel like Dorothy on her travels along the Yellow Brick Road. There's always something new around the next corner. Try thinking of it as a learning experience. It's great fun.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 95 posts
    July 5, 2009 12:36 AM BST
    Thank you for the greetings and support Joanne ,Joni , Wendy and Mary. I've been reading at nausia about EVERYTHING related to being TG .So I know alot of info i think but am sure I can learn more. I am excited with interacting with other girls about our struggles and succeses. And admirers are nice too of course. Happy July 4th to all the American girls and guys out there.
    • 1980 posts
    July 4, 2009 2:40 PM BST
    Hi Jessica-

Welcome to TW, girl. You are very much in the right place to find friendship, support and understanding as well as resources and information. Everyone here understands what it's like to be on path you're on, we're on a common journey, perhaps with different destinations ultimately. Feel free to join in on any of the discussions or in the chatroom. If you have any questions or concerns please email me or any ot the other mods. Thanks for joining, hon.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2573 posts
    July 4, 2009 2:52 PM BST
    Welcome Jessica,

Been there, still doing that.

If you can not make friends here, hon, you can not make them anywhere.

Move at your own pace, Jessica. We must each find our own path and move when the time is right for us.