Higher height's fright/delight?

• July 9, 2009 4:49 AM BST
    Hey so I've been 'blessed' with a height of 6'5" (~195cm) but I am incredibly slim, about 140 pounds (64kg) - and I'm not anorexic! Although I may be an amnesic bulimic... but how would I know?! =)

Anyway, I have a really androgynous face and have been confused for a girl all throughout my life, even at my height (and my crazy eyebrows) so I'm very blessed in that department, but what I'm wondering is what advice any of you might share? I searched the forum and Wendy Larsen had some great advice, and her link to pages of tall women was reassuring.

What I seem to have gotten so far for minimization is:

1) Patterns break up a continuous line, dark/light combos also.
    2) Separated pieces of clothing or long blouses that go over the top of your legs.
    3) Capris / 3/4 length bottoms.

But at the same time I love to wear high heels and be tall so I could go along that line too, but I'm more of an introvert and not much of a strutter... but I may try it sometime just for kicks.

Thanks in advance for any tips or stories you'd like to share!
  • July 17, 2009 8:36 AM BST
    That would be wonderful, your other links were very helpful.

Where is the CA forum? I only see a USA specific one...
    • 2573 posts
    July 17, 2009 4:50 AM BST
    Irielle,

I am 6' (with a fondness for 5" heels) and my "little sister" Jessica is 6'4", so I've put a lot of thought and research into this. One of my future projects will be to find a way to organize and make available my list of shopping links which includes sources for taller women and sites which do bespoke clothing and shoes. Expensive, yes, but who can put a price on pretty shoes or a glamorous gown that fits one of us "Tall Ships"? There are even some in the SoCal area.

Don't forget we have a stagnant but hopeful TW CA girls link here on TW. If someone else posts there I may faint.
    • 2573 posts
    July 18, 2009 12:30 AM BST
    http://gendersociety.com/[...]5558238

Trannyweb USA Local Chapter for California