Re-Introduction

• 308 posts
    July 13, 2009 3:24 AM BST
    Good evening ladies,
    I would like to introduce myself to the community. Actually, I am a retread, I had joined the group back in around 2000-2001. And I must commend Katie for such great job she has done to TrannyWeb..she went through many a program problems.......I am anxious to see how the chat room is now.
    I left the group about three years ago, due to a serious reflection on my life's path, for an over sixty Trans person and what she wants for the remaining time. (A surgeons knife, has done well, but has it limits) After a number of reality setbacks. The solution that I had come up with at the time was far to finale, so I had to enter into therapy, to regain my direction, and sense of sanity. I believe some here, know exactly what I am referring to.
    I have done many things as Tammy, that most do not get a chance to do, and today I am grateful for that....there was a time I was not.
    Thanks to the re-connection to the community that I once belonged to( really always did), and the support of friends and family, my direction has become easier, and makes more sense at this point in life.
    This is a subject that I would like to put into the forums......Senior Trans life.

PS Katie, in the near future I will become a full member, just cannot right now.

Thanks everyone....Huggs Tammy
    • 1912 posts
    July 13, 2009 12:12 PM BST
    Tammy, Welcome back to TW. From the sounds of it, you departed near the time I first discovered TW. I find it amazing how fast things can change in a person's life, both good and bad, and how those reality checks are needed from time to time. I look forward to crossing paths with you in the chatroom.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 2017 posts
    July 13, 2009 1:11 PM BST
    Hi Tammy, nice to see that you found your way back here. There have been some nice changes around here, and I think the chat room is one of them, but a lot of the site will still feel familiar to you so I'm sure you'll start feeling at home again and finding some additional friends as well.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    July 13, 2009 2:34 PM BST
    Hi Tammy-

Welcome back, hon, it's nice to meet you. I became a member after you left and I love it here on TW, as you can see, I'm an older girl as well. Being TG isn't easy no matter what age we are, I'm just glad that there's a place like Tranny-Web available now to offer help and support and all those things we didn't have way back then.

I'm glad you're here. If there's anything that I or any of the other mods can do to help out, Tammy, please just ask.

Hugs...Joni Mari