do-re-mi

• 3 posts
    July 17, 2009 2:28 PM BST
    Lets start at the very beginning... a very good place to start... :-)

Hi all,

I am married 42 year old from India ~ I love the female form so much that at times I want to be one...

No - I am not attracted to men sexually, I have very healthy sex life with my wife. My wife knows about my crossdressing and supports me. Thanks dear and thank God for her.

For me, dressing is not a sexual experience ~ its rather divine, meditating state...

Not that I am feminine physically by any means: 180 Cms and 190 lbs... broad shoulders...

Well, living with family of six: parents and two lovely daughters does not leave much space for myself... stress at work does not do much good either... but life goes on for the fiddler on the roof :-)

Hope I will post more subsequently and look forward to mingle and enjoy your company.

love
    Titli ~ Titli is one of the names we Indians use for butterfly ~ a symbol of metamorphosis...
    • 3 posts
    July 18, 2009 4:24 PM BST
    Thanks again Nikki.

yes she is a special woman and is very dear to me. about the balance: yes it is healthy but tilted in the favor of family and duties... three resources ~ time, money and privacy are always scarce for us special people, right? But I thank God for everything and would not want to change anything.
    • 3 posts
    July 18, 2009 4:32 PM BST
    thanks for the welcome dear. there are indeed beautiful people around hear causing beautiful things to happen. and how beautiful butterfly you have become from that caterpillar!
    • 2017 posts
    July 17, 2009 2:55 PM BST
    Hi and welcome to TW!

It sounds like you have a healthy balance in your life with your wife being supportive towards you. That's still not that common so hold on to her.

Nice to see you introducing yourself. make sure you stop by the chatroom too and say hello.

Nikki
    • 1652 posts
    July 17, 2009 8:04 PM BST
    living with family of six parents…
    No, hang on I read that wrong!
    Welcome to the site, Titli. I am sure you will find this a great place.
    I used to be a caterpillar, but I’m alright now.
    Lucy
    xx