New Grrl Here

• 2 posts
    July 28, 2009 11:52 AM BST
    Hey Dolls, Just wanted to say hi! I am new here, and new to crossdressing. I have experimented off and on for about 2 years now. At a point I thought I was being ridiculous and got rid of my small collection of lacy girly clothes, but I missed them terribly and got back into it.

It all started when i lost a bunch of weight, and started liking what I was seeing in the mirror. So one day I threw on a pair of my wife's panties, and couldn't believe how it felt! So I expanded my collection, and started "confiscating" some of her clothes that she outgrew or was not wearing any more. I started doing cam shows at paltalk, and then at squirt under the name "pulling4you", and I was hooked. It is such an incredible feeling to be lusted over, the power, OH the Power! Men groveling over me, calling me sexy and pretty..

I guess I got careless about it, because my wife found some pics on my computer and I had some explaining to do. All she was upset about is that i was hiding it al from her, but I was a bit embarrassed about it. Before long we were playing dress up and having fun.

I admit that I am more on the "naughty" side as far as being exhibitionist and doing shows, I do like to get very hot and show it all and get very very messy, but only after teasing and being begged

So I just joined the forums here and wanted to say hi!

Sleep tight, babes, and sweet candy dreams!

• 13 posts
    July 29, 2009 10:08 AM BST
    Hmmm, your wife took absolutely no issue with your crossdressing after discovering your pictures on the computer?

Can somebody please pass me a grain of salt?
    • 2 posts
    July 29, 2009 12:25 PM BST
    she did freak out a bit, but she has some freak in her herself

like I said she was mostly pissed because I felt that I had to hide my feelings.