adult toys

• July 31, 2009 6:56 AM BST
    adult toys....there's a whole load of strange stuff out there. i was thinking of getting a ball gag.... sorry i didn't make myself very clear then, I'm thinking of getting a ball gag for my mother in law, not a sex thing, i just want her to shut up long enough to breath once in a while.

i heard a story about one couple, after a night of romance and passion, put there toys away and went back down stairs. after some time alone sitting in front of the fire and relaxing, there was a knock at the door. they were both shocked when the police man at the door said there had been complaints about drilling at this time of night. confused they all went up stairs to look for the signs of drilling. it was only when they entered the bedroom that they realized what it was, to there horror the police man opened the draw to find her rampant rabbit going ten to the dozen.

anyone have any stories to share? would love to hear them...please not to dirty, i come from a catholic background.............not.

o and i found this online shop for anyone else wanting a ball gag or whatever http://www.jizl.co.uk/ have fun.
    • 181 posts
    August 10, 2009 5:30 PM BST
    Very interesting Samantha , I've always been interested both in the Phycological as well as the toy aspect of this style of Adult Play time . I would ike someone to perhaps P - M me with tips on Self binding techniques. Meanwhile theres a Gathering of Fetishes going down at a private club here Richmond Va August 15th. Ellen S