Hello again...

• 114 posts
    August 22, 2009 6:12 PM BST
    Hi, Ladies...

Just when I had started participating in these forums, all hell broke loose at work, we had a death in our family, and a couple of other storm clouds that required my full attention.

I hope things have calmed down a bit because I really need a place like this.
  • August 22, 2009 9:02 PM BST
    Hi Jenette,
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. I pray that things settle down for you and am here if you want to talk.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
    • 308 posts
    August 24, 2009 6:30 AM BST
    Hi Jenette,
    Hope all is well now.
    Although, I think everyone here can relate to you in one way or another. Life has it's way of interrupting our plans. and we must take care of our priorities.
    This site has a way of feeling like we are home again......good luck....Tammy
    • 2017 posts
    August 22, 2009 7:38 PM BST
    I'm sorry to hear of the problems you have been having Jeanette, and I hope everything is a little more settled now. The beauty of this place is that it is always here whenever you find your way back. So I'm looking forward to seeing you around more often again.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    August 24, 2009 4:01 PM BST
    Life is what happens to you while you are waiting for what you wish would happen to happen.

TW, is what you make of it and what you make it....just like life but with fewer major disasters....at least if you are not Katie.

Welcome back Jenette.