Update on me

• 430 posts
    August 23, 2009 5:34 AM BST
    Hey there Everyone,

I thought I would drop in again and say hello. It's good to see old faces, but even better to see that this site continues to pick up new people that love it with passion. I'm not sure how many people out there even remember me.As with everything I float in and out. I just felt the urge to come and say hello and have a read of the forums.

I'm doing well currently. I have made this a year for learning. I have started learning French. I am quite the Francofile normally but now its getting quite of control! I am annoying my family terribly with speaking French to them all the time and then translating it to english afterwards ( I sound like the damn IOC!). I am also doing a History & Politics degree & a course on Art History as well. I also have a few projects that I am working on so am busy busy busy right now. I have found I feel like a waste of space unless I am doing lots of different things at once..... its only getting worse with age as well so by the time I'm 40 I imagine I'll have a full blown Napoleon complex...... but hey wouldn't the world be better off with me running it anyway?

but for now I'll just settle with saying hello!
    • 308 posts
    August 24, 2009 6:16 AM BST
    Hi Fiona, good to see you back. I am not sure if you are the same Fiona that I knew before I dropped out of sight for a few years. The coincidence of your name and your home country just struck me as well, maybe your one and the same.
    Tammy
    • 430 posts
    August 24, 2009 12:09 PM BST
    Australia may be a big country, but its still not big enough for two of me!

I've been here on and off for since 2003, if you can believe that. Thanks for the welcome back.