Good day Ladies and fans

• September 10, 2009 2:33 PM BST
    This is a very new experience for me just to be on a site like this. I am a part time cross dresser that is trying to discover how to live with this side of me. I have been this way my whole life but have just recently decided to embrace this side of me. Very private about this side of me but wanting to see where this journey of discovery is going to take me. Since we all had to start some where, I am interested in hearing any thoughts from members that have an opinion on this.
    • 308 posts
    September 11, 2009 5:22 AM BST
    Welcome Matt,
    This is a great place to start. We all have had the same apprehensions as you. It takes time, but you may be surprised how fast you start feeling the connection to your inner being. Believe me I was there also but once connected, you'll feel like your whole person is coming together. What your particular gender path will be, is a personal journey. Nice to see you here..................Tammy
    • 2017 posts
    September 10, 2009 6:33 PM BST
    Everybody starts somewhere Matt, you might find it interesting to browse the 'coming out' and 'welcome new members' forums which give insights into how many of us first came to terms with it all.

Of course, you can also pop into the chatroom to talk directly with others as well.

Hope you have a great time here.

Nikki