Guess I should tell something about me

• 157 posts
    September 20, 2009 10:20 PM BST
    I’ve been here about a week and I guess it’s time to tell you a little more about me. I’m a mature, mid 50’s, cross-dresser that has about a foot out of the closet. If you are wondering if I am married, the answer is yes for almost 30 years, and my wife accepts with great reluctance my cross-dressing. I told her prior to getting married, so she could decide if she wanted to marry a cd.

The pressure, pull, desire, or need, (whatever you call it) to be feminine became stronger as I got older. As far as I can remember it started when I was around 10, my mother had a black skirt & jacket combination I fell in love with and I could still fit in her heels at the time. Now I have my own black skirt (and gray and white too), plus a few dresses, and of course my own heels, in fact several pair. About 8 years ago there was a big spike in my need to dress, my wife wasn’t happy, but okayed if as long as I wasn’t in public or in front of the kids.

I try to be as femininely dressed as I can, mostly that means undercover. With clothes that are the same between male and female selections, I go with the female selection. All my jeans are women’s jeans and several of my polo style tops are too – these I wear in public. Today I wear only women’s panties, cotton mostly since they are more comfortable for everyday wear but nice colors – lots of pink! My legs are shaved always and my toes are polished – a nice light pink in the summer when I am wearing shorts and sandals. My ears are pierced and I wear generally wear earrings every day, everywhere. I have pearls which I love – several sizes -, blue sapphires, topaz, emeralds, and garnets when I want I want color, gold hearts and roses for other days, and some small hoops. I don’t wear the dangles or large hoops except in the house. The pierced ears make earrings so enjoyable the choices are staggering. My necklaces are all hearts and I even wear a locket – still have to get the pictures in it but I still wear it -, and I always have one on. All my shoes are women’s shoes, yes even my everyday wear, the heels and cute sandals are not for public wear though.

So when people ask if I go out enfemme I have to say yes, but you might not even notice. This summer I was often seen in women’s shorts, tops, sandals, underwear, heart earrings, locket, a little light foundation, and glasses – and no one seemed to notice. In the winter I swap the shorts for a bra which can’t been seen under the bulkier clothing.

My friend, who knows I am a cd, has told me she knows I am a wearing the same stuff under my clothes that she does really think I am fooling anybody.

Oh well I guess that’s enough about me. If you want to know more I’ll probably tell you.

Hugs and Kisses

Jeri Elaine

• 1912 posts
    September 21, 2009 12:29 AM BST
    Welcome to TW Jeri. It sounds like you have been through what so many others have and I'm sure you will find good friends and advice here at TW. I look forward to crossing paths with you in the chatroom.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 308 posts
    September 21, 2009 6:28 AM BST
    Welcome Jeri,
    So my gender paths, with so many comparable stories. I also believe most of us begun our journey, as early as our memory serves us. And like yourself, I told my wife before we got married, so she had the choice also. ( I still question her choice, LOL just kidding, she's a great gal.)
    I am sure you'll find so many here at TW with all the info and support you may need. Welcome....Tammy
    • 2573 posts
    September 22, 2009 3:09 PM BST
    Welcome to TW, Jeri. I think you will find here what you said you were looking for in your profile. You might want to try out the chat room.