a short babbling

• 157 posts
    September 26, 2009 10:49 PM BST
    A short bit of nonsense that floated by in the babbling brook of my mind.

In our computer age everything is binary, 1’s and 0’s, there are only two choices, one or the other, with no in-between. How nice it must be to be a machine. I am stuck in the in-between, in the grays, in the shadows. Seems like everyone else knows what they are and who they should be, masculine or feminine are the extremes but what about me, here in-between. If I were female I could be a tomboy and none would care, but the opposite for me is to be sissy, and that none should dare. So, I remain in the shadows but trying to stretch them and me as far as I can here in-between.
    • 1195 posts
    September 26, 2009 11:04 PM BST
    Unlike Johnny Cash's song "You gotta walk that lonesome highway" - it may seem like you're hiding - but deep down you must recognize while you know there is something different in your life - just think of how many people refuse to do a self analysis?
    I've found that being transgendered (or whatever the PC term is lately) I'm comfortable in my shoes, whether they be high heels or flip flops.
    I hope you are too Jeri

hugs
    Gracie
  • September 27, 2009 6:45 PM BST
    HI Jeri,

Actually, in the most advanced computers "Fuzzy Logic" now exists and is in use even now in cryptology and other
    areas of research, as is quantum entanglement. So the old Binary 1/0 paradigm will be slowly relegated to the old
    calculator status (I suspect in 10-15 yrs).

Hopefully we (as a class) will make progress by then as well and have some legal protection as a class (TS) alongside other protected groups.
    I'm using TS loosely to describe all of our rich rainbow of TW members.

BTW: Jeri - Your feelings are both expressed very well and I certainly can relate to them.

Hugz from a TW Sister,
    Michelle Lynn

• September 27, 2009 3:41 PM BST
    anyone who can look as naturally female and attractive as you do has got to be way over towards the feminine side of things...do you have to stay an in-betweenie for various reasons?
    • 2573 posts
    September 27, 2009 6:06 PM BST
    Some of just ARE In-betweenies. It's not a choice. If I had a choice I would be a gg. As Popeye says, "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam."