laili it's me

• 2 posts
    September 29, 2009 3:43 PM BST
    Hi, my name is Laili (Layli). I'm from Russia. I'm twenty seven years old.

I like to wear girly clothes and to feel as a girl since my childhood. My shape is very slim so it's too hard for me to keep my manliness in my real life. So that I can rest from races of our life only by puting me on a girly thing or (it's much better) by making my full girly image. I had a wife, but now I'm single. Mmmmm... I don't know what I can tell else...

Sorry for my English. I hope you won't reject me and I'll join your nice community.

Some of my photos you may see here:

http://imglink.ru/gallery[...]686dc53
    • 308 posts
    October 1, 2009 6:34 AM BST
    Welcome to TW Laili,
    I think you'll find all the ladies here quite adorable, and I did not find any problem with the language. I am just glad I don't have to write in Russian Maybe you could post something about Trans life in Russia. I for one would find that very interesting.
    Welcome...Tammy
    • 2 posts
    October 3, 2009 7:45 AM BST
    Thank you for your words, sisters (who didn't understand Wendy - ñåñòðà [sestra] means "sister" )
    You are right, although chatting is still a difficult thing for me cause I can't write fast in English my language can improve here in conversations with so nice girls.

What can I tell about Trannylife in Russia? All is known in comparing. I have some web "girl"friends in Central Asia (where from my ethnical roots are), in Kazakhzstan and Uzbekistan, and their trannylife is much worse cause of the strong traditional communities of these countries. Anyway, in Moscow, there is no any transclub as it is, only gayclubs. But I don't like gays and their community.

If the Trans is your hobby and you keep it in secret from most people around you there is no any problem in big cities as Moscow. But transexual ("full-time") people have a lot of problems, first of all with job and occupation.
    • 1652 posts
    September 29, 2009 7:27 PM BST
    Hello Laili, and welcome. You look lovely. Please don't worry about your English, I know lots of English people who don't speak it as well as you!
    Hope you enjoy the site.
    xx
  • September 29, 2009 9:56 PM BST
    hi laili
    you look lovely and sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim! welcome to TW.
    • 2017 posts
    September 30, 2009 2:06 PM BST
    Welcome to TW Laili, I hope you like it here. You're english is not a problem except if you use a chat room, because it can be quite dificult in there because everyone can talk fast. I hope you will enjoy the forums and visit here often. We look forward to seeing your posts.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    October 2, 2009 2:17 PM BST
    здравствулте, Iaili. Welcome to TW, сестра. Your English is far better than my Russian and it can only improve here, reading and chatting with the other girls. If you have problems, try BABELFISH for translations. <kiss on both cheeks>