New here.

• November 9, 2009 9:25 PM GMT
    Hi Wendy,

Unfortunately she doesn't encourage it - in fact I shouldn't have told her! If you're referring to my profile, unfortunately there was an incy wincy bit of excaggeration involved - sorry.

You're so right - I think that part of the reason for wanting to dress like this is because this is what I would like her to wear and the way I would like her to act.

Sometimes things are best kept secret.

Thanks for the response,

Fyxenlisa.
  • November 9, 2009 8:57 AM GMT
    Hello, like so many other of these intros, I'm pretty unsure about all of this. I'm hapilly married, but have been unable to shift the fascination with being as close to possible to being female. Maybe I'll understand more about it eventually.

Fyxenlisa
    • 67 posts
    November 10, 2009 12:28 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW Lisa
    I think you may be a little confused, but talking to girls on here will help.
    Photo's look bril, dead sexy !!!!
    Paula x
  • November 10, 2009 8:48 AM GMT
    Hi Paula,

I'm not sure that confused is quite the right word, but pretty close. Hopefully I will understand more with time, without really upsetting my SO.

Thanks for your comments, your photos look great too - maybe one day I'll be brave enough to do an outside one!

Lisa
  • November 10, 2009 7:56 PM GMT
    I'll do that - thanks Nikki
    • 157 posts
    November 10, 2009 11:33 PM GMT
    Wanted to add my welcome and good luck on your journey of discovery.

Jeri
    • 67 posts
    November 10, 2009 11:43 PM GMT
    Hi Lisa
    My ex wasn't very understanding either ( but what the hell !!!, she is history now ), and i'm a very happy bunny.
    So if you ever need a chat, or advise, drop me a line.
    You should definately go out, you will love the buzz and look so feminine.
    Love the red leather skirt !!!! want one lol.
    Paula x
    • 308 posts
    November 11, 2009 5:06 AM GMT
    Welcome Lisa,
    I hope this helps. I told my S.O. before we got married. She still went to a support group of S.O.'s to learn how the other women dealt with there S.O.'s. One of the main complaints she heard was that they did not have a choice and had this sprung upon them after being married, and felt betrayed. But things take time to accept, even for my wife, and she knew before we got married, she could have walked, but choose to stay, that's hope this can be your case also. Another problem my wife had to work through, was that, I was wearing things that were meant just for her, it took her awhile to accept this, plus she felt like she was competing. So give her a chance, and yourself also. Go slow.
    Good luck....Tammy
  • November 11, 2009 8:53 AM GMT
    Hi Tammy,

You're so right - it will take time. When I don't understand it myself, how can I expect her to understand. My first attempts at explain it all have been pretty bad, but our marriage is strong so she's trying to understand what I'm going on about. Still, I think that it's best not to have any secrets and at least she's agreed on that so I'm sure that it will work out. I have found looking at profiles and resding comments on this site has been very helpful. Peoples comments even more so.

thanks again,

Lisa
    • 2573 posts
    November 9, 2009 3:12 PM GMT
    Lisa,

Welcome to TW.

Well, at least your wife "encourages" you crossdressing. Some here would be happy to be in your heels. I am glad you have a good sense of humor.

Personally, I would wear whatever made someone, I love, happy in bed. Apparently you do not mind doing so, yourself. I have often wondered about similar situations. Does one wear sexy female clothes because your female SO will not, or does one want her to wear those clothes because they give you a substitute for wearing them yourself? Or both.
    • 2017 posts
    November 10, 2009 3:41 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW Lisa, sorry to hear your wife isn't encouraging, that can be all too common I'm afraid. I hope you are able to work something out. In the meantime, why not read through the 'coming out' forum and see if there is anything in there that may be able to help you both. It sometimes helps to hear how others have dealt with this.

Nikki