Hello there

• November 10, 2009 8:09 PM GMT
    Hello there,
    I'm finally getting around to posting a self-intro and fleshing out my profile. I've been here at TW before but let my membership lapse when I went into a bit of a hiatus. I never actually purged, but to borrow a line from a movie "the cone went silent." (Rather typical, actually) I'm a bi, a MTF transvestite. Married, with a supportive wife (as I said in my profile). I have experimented with cross-dressing probably since before I can remember but it became much more obvious to me in my teens. When I first discovered masturbation I did it in women's clothes so dressing as a woman is definitely imprinted into my sex life.
    I'm 41, a veteran, college educated with a BA in Psychology. Right now I'm torn between finishing my BA in art or "going pro" with my art. Spiritually, I'm a "cradle catholic" turned Wiccan.
    I call myself "Dianne C" but the C is a compromise since there was a time when I couldn't decide if I wanted to call myself Dianne or Cassandra. My real name is Michael but I couldn't bring myself to use the name Michelle.
    As I needed to update my profile and introduce myself, I also need to update my pics. With the exception of being grayer around the edges I pretty much look like these pics en femme.
    • 157 posts
    November 10, 2009 11:53 PM GMT
    Welcome Diane, or maybe that should be welcome back.

Jeri
    • 308 posts
    November 11, 2009 5:17 AM GMT
    Welcome back Dianne,
    I completely understand, I went MIA for a few years and just recently came back to TW. Your back ground gives you a very strong foundation. And you are in some very good company here, these are a group of very intelligent ladies, with a wealth of experience and information. As you probably already know.
    Tammy