Hi There!

• November 22, 2009 4:15 PM GMT
    Hi There,

I'm Donna and I'm a 44 year old male to female ts. I'm delighted to a part of Trannyweb and I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. I'm a graduate student studying sociology, where I'm specializing in gender inequality. In my former life, I was a police officer in Houston, Texas. I've been struggling with my gender identity for so many year and thanks to a wonderful therapist, finally came to terms with the real me and that is who I am. What a relief that was! I've met so many others like myself and have found that support groups like this provide even more opportunities to meet others. Anyway, thanks again for allowing to be part of this wonderful group!

Hugs,

Donna
    • 1912 posts
    November 22, 2009 6:55 PM GMT
    Hi Donna, welcome to TW. Like you have already found out, support groups like this are a great way of meeting and sharing with others. I look forward to meeting up with you in the chatroom or a forum discussion in the near future.
    Best wishes,
    Marsha
  • November 22, 2009 7:07 PM GMT
    Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with you some time.
  • November 22, 2009 7:09 PM GMT
    Hi Marsha,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. TW looks like a wonderful group to be connected with. I look forward to chatting with you as well.

Donna
    • 157 posts
    November 22, 2009 10:42 PM GMT
    Hi Donna

Welcome to TW. I've only been here a few months and let me tell you that there is a wealth of information and experience here and the people are awesome. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Jeri
  • November 23, 2009 2:39 AM GMT
    Hi Jeri,

Thank you for welcoming me. Also, thanks for informing me on the wealth of information that is available here. I look forward to chatting with you some time.

Hugs,

Donna
    • 1195 posts
    November 23, 2009 6:17 PM GMT
    My turn...Donna welcome and I'm sure you'll like it here.
    Jump right in and start asking questions.
    Have you checked out the different forums ? - some of your concerns may have already been hashed out.
    hugs
    Gracie
  • November 23, 2009 6:53 PM GMT
    Hi Gracie,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Yes, I have checked our some of the forums and they are absolutely fantastic. It is so wonderful to have a community such as this, where so many of us are dealing with similar (if not the same) issues. I also checked out a chat room yesterday and it also was very helpful. Thanks again!

Hugs,

Donna
    • 2573 posts
    November 22, 2009 5:10 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW, Donna. You can not help but find friends here. We have some police and ex-police officers here too. Check out our chat room when you have the chance. This place will grow on you.