Hormones

• 3 posts
    November 25, 2009 10:44 PM GMT
    What is the best hormone to take to start growing breasts and start looking more like a female? What would be the dosage and times to take it?
    • 1912 posts
    November 25, 2009 11:08 PM GMT
    I'm sorry Kerie but we are not physicians nor do we know anything about your physical health to be able to supply that information to you or anyone else here at TW. There are other sites on the web that offer suggestions but Trannyweb will not.

A good starting place might be a trained gender psychologist or psychiatrist to determine if HRT is the right path for you.

Best wishes,
    Marsha
    • 157 posts
    November 26, 2009 3:43 PM GMT
    Hi Kerie

Please follow Marsha Ann's advice! Talking to a therapist is very good advice, the one I talked to helped me discover who I am, and I never felt that she was trying to 'cure' me - just help me find myself.

Know that you are not alone in your desires for instant womanhood but listen to the women here that have a lot more experience than either of us do.

Jeri
    • 72 posts
    December 22, 2009 2:10 PM GMT
    Kerie i am myself considering taking hormones to boost my feminity.But yes we should learn more about it before we should be actually taking it.A good doctor.
    • 2017 posts
    November 26, 2009 2:15 PM GMT
    As Marsha said, we cannot offer any advice on such issues and the only place you should be discussing it is with medical professionals who know about your health, and can advice and monitor the correct medication and dosages for you, as it is not the same for everyone.

We aren't being unhelpful, we're just pointing you in the right direction, and the only safe one to follow.

Nikki
  • December 18, 2009 11:28 PM GMT
    Kerie, I presume you have not as yet seen a gender councellor or doctor,?? After the doctor refered you to the councellor, subject to you satisfying certain criteria, you would go back to your doctor for a full medical and health check, then be reffered to an endo with recommendations regarding your personal health and fitness. This is the sensible route, Once you have been on mones for some time, the effects are ireversable naturally, ie, termination the course of treatment does not reverse any effects you have already achieved. I have seen people in here asking the same information, seeking temporary breast enlargement, whilst remaining male and retaining their male genitalia, whilst I'm not sugesting you are one of these people, it is imperative for your own well being and safety healthwise, that you seek all the relevant councelling and medical help.

xxXCristineXxx