Hi there!

• 1 posts
    November 26, 2009 8:15 AM GMT
    Hi everyone!

My name's Michele, I found this website on Google, and it interested me. I am a male-to-female transexxual, and I live in Minnesota. Now it's very cold, but I like it!
    My hobby is to learn about computers and the internet . Right now I'm a student at the university, and I started hormones three months ago. I love romance films, but I also like comedy films.

I hope we can be great friends!

-Michele

Saluton al ĉiuj!

Mia nomo estas Michele, mi trovis tio ĉi retpaĝo en Google, kaj ĝi tre interesas min. Mi estas viro-al-virino transeksulo, kaj mi loĝas en Minesoto. Nun tio ĉi estas tre malvarma, sed mi ŝatas ĝin.
    Mia hobio estas lerni pri komputiloj kaj la interreto. Tuj mi estas studento en universitato, kaj mi komencis uzi hormonoj antaŭ tri monatoj. Mi ŝategas filmoj pri romanca, sed ankaŭ mi ŝatas filmoj komedia.

Mi esperas ke ni povas esti tre bona amikoj!

-Åœel
    • 157 posts
    November 26, 2009 3:34 PM GMT
    Welcome Michele

I am sure you will like what and who you find here. This is the most open and active trans site I have found. The people are knowledgeable and supportive, and the only agenda I have seen is one of being truthful and helpful.

Hope you enjoy your stay and good luck on your journey.

Hugs Jeri
  • November 28, 2009 4:44 AM GMT
    Hi Michele,

Welcome to TW. I'm a newbie as well. I'm from Michigan and it's also starting to get cold here. I don't mind either, as winter always starts early in this part of the country. Best of luck to you during your transition!

Donna
    • 3 posts
    December 8, 2009 5:38 PM GMT
    Hey nice to meet you. How are the hormones going for you?
    • 2017 posts
    November 26, 2009 2:19 PM GMT
    Hi Michelle, nice to see you introduce yourself to the members here. TW is a great source of infomation as well as a good opportunity to chat with others in similar positions as yourself. Many friendships have started in here and I'm sure you will soon be finding plenty of friends here yourself.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    November 28, 2009 10:17 AM GMT
    Michele,

Welcome to TW. I am sure you will fit right in. Be sure to ask Meredith how she likes her morning coffee, lol.