Another newbie

• 3 posts
    December 1, 2009 8:59 AM GMT
    Hi,

About me:- 35 CD currently too chicken to go further

I just wanted to say hello and thankyou for creating a great site.

For many years my mother said that she thought I should have been a girl, and I used to spend most of my childhood play with the two girls next door. I have naturally had a B cup chest since the age of 13 (everyone said that they would go away eventually but they never have) and I supressed my yearnings until I was 25, and I had the opportunity to express myself properly in private.

Thanks again for the site

Rom
    • 308 posts
    December 3, 2009 6:05 AM GMT
    Hi Rom,
    Welcome, and before you know it you will be doing things you only dreamed of. We all have taken this step also. I would have never of thought I would be doing what I do now. Just one step at a time girl.........
    Tammy
    • 2573 posts
    December 1, 2009 2:54 PM GMT
    Romily,

Welcome to TW.

Have you ever been checked out by a physician for the causes of your breast development? There can be a number of causes, including genetic anomalies. It might help you to know what is causing it in your case. They won't go away, unless you want them to and get treatment. It does not sound like that is your goal, however. I really recommend you have your chromosomes and hormone levels and sensitivity checked out.
    • 2017 posts
    December 1, 2009 3:11 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW! You can certainly express the woman inside of you here and I'm sure you will also find some new friends too.

Nikki