Hi from another newbie.

• 4 posts
    December 1, 2009 10:24 PM GMT
    Hiya,

I'm Rebekah, I'm 34 years old. I've been cross-dressing for... well, ever. You'd think I'd be better at it by now.Anyway, it's a great site, and one that I'm enjoying exploring...

I... it's always difficult to know what to write in these posts. So. I'll stop wittering, and just say "Hi" again.

Rebekah
    • 67 posts
    December 1, 2009 10:44 PM GMT
    Hi Rebekah
    Welcome to TW, reading your profile you are just like a lot of girls on here, including myself !!!
    You have nothing to be guilty about.
    Enjoy the site.
    Paula x
    • 157 posts
    December 2, 2009 1:06 AM GMT
    Hi Rebekah

Welcome to TW, I am sure you will find this a comfortable place to be yourself. You will find that others share may aspects of your life so you will fit in here.

Hugs Jeri
    • 308 posts
    December 3, 2009 6:02 AM GMT
    Hi Rebekah,
    Welcome, and I am sure you will find this site very informative, and things are very confusing at first. I am sure you will find your particular path here. We are all on similar roads with just a few twists.
    Tammy
    • 2573 posts
    December 2, 2009 3:41 PM GMT
    Welcome, Rebekah.

You have nothing to feel guilty about. You were born this way. It is not a choice. As you learn to accept yourself the embarrassment should decrease over time. Being part of the TW community can help with your self-acceptance as you realize you are not alone, being TG is congenital and the problem is that everyone else is just ignorant.

Not only that, but you can get great shopping and makeover tips here <grin>