I am a woman

• 72 posts
    December 5, 2009 6:35 PM GMT
    I am continuously feeling an urge to be a woman.I cry very easily and whenever i attend a child i wish if i could become a mother.I get hurt very quickly and never feel comfortable in the company of men.However if the women are around i feel at home and easy.Even a slight bit of quarrel and teasing turns me off. whenever i see a beautiful woman i want to compete with her in looks.If i can be accepted as a woman i will be a lot happier.
    • 171 posts
    December 5, 2009 11:25 PM GMT
    Miss Sudha, if you are then ultimately you can be. Try to be patient. Look at women, learn from women. Don't compete, share. Girls here will be able to support you if you give them time to know you first. Good luck, Rachel
    • 530 posts
    December 6, 2009 1:35 PM GMT
    Reading this and some of your other posts, it seems you are trying to justify yourself and your feelings to yourself.
    Many of us started out that way.
    The next step is to start accepting yourself for who and what you are.

If that is by writing it all down, try starting a blog. I found that by putting it all down it released much of my pent up emotions, and I could move on.

I know little of your personal situation, but we have all suffered on our own journeys in one way or another. By coming together in a place like TW, where we accept people as they are and try not to judge, and we can support each other as we progress.

It would seem to me that you need to take your next step, decide exactly where you are going next and how. If you are not sure, ask. There will be at least one and probably a lot more than that here who have been in a similar situation to yourself and can tell you how they went about it. Bear in mind, it is only their own experience, and some of the advice may not fit, but it should give you some ideas. There is no shortage of forums to post specific enquiries, and the chatroom usually has someone in there who will listen and talk to you. Or you can ask a specific member if through their profile you think they might be able to help using the PM service.

Good Luck.