New girl on the block

• 9 posts
    December 7, 2009 8:53 PM GMT
    Hi everyone. I admit to being 62 and have been tv since I was 7 yrs old, and only now coming to terms with it all. I am on my own in South West France for two months so have an opportunity to spend at least a part of each day dressed and I'm LOVING IT! I'm glad to have some sort of contact with like-minded girls without looking over my shoulder all the time, and looking forward to the possibility of going out 'en femme' during Christmas period, just as long as I can find somewhere to go. Fingers crossed.
    • 364 posts
    December 7, 2009 9:44 PM GMT
    Welcome Adele. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. We are a mixture of young and old and one happy family.
    • 1195 posts
    December 7, 2009 9:59 PM GMT
    Hi Adele
    Sounds like you have a plan. I'm sure the Basques must have some festivals this time of year - check them out.
    welcome and hugs
    Gracie
    • 308 posts
    December 8, 2009 5:07 AM GMT
    Welcome Adele,
    I am sure you'll have a good time this holiday, our biggest fear is over coming ourselves.
    Age is relative....LOL....a lot more goes with it as I think you well know. I am 63, and it is a wonder how many more aches and pains one can have, and how our view of life can change. They say growing old is not for ........... I did not want to say that word..LOL. I am so glad to see older ladies like ourselves coming of age, being who we are.
    Welcome...Tammy