concept misunderstood

• 72 posts
    December 10, 2009 8:02 PM GMT
    In an ideal and my[dream world] everybody should be free to be what they are.No one can should have the right to harass any group or community whether it is a tranny group or a religious community which i clearly stated in my last comment.Expressing an opinion is totally different and harmless thing.As far as the support of the government is concerned it is a vital thing because no one can go against the law.It is my right to be what i am and it is not a crime.If the leader or the head of the system is strong and honest he will understand it very easily.Without a great leader the laws are never implemented or practiced properly by the subordinates and it becomes almost impossible for a common man to even get an FIR lodged.
    • 530 posts
    December 10, 2009 8:30 PM GMT
    It is really not necessary to start another new thread, especially when you have given it the same title as the one before!

I you have a totally new subject that would be correct, using a new title, but otherwise you should simply use reply to add your comments.

Your Dreamworld and the two following Concept Misunderstood threads are connected, and should be have been left that way, not re-started. It makes the whole disconnected, and both difficult to read and follow.

If you are unsure of the operation of the forums and how to get the best out of them, please ask the moderator.