Here's a legit question

• 1195 posts
    December 29, 2009 9:44 PM GMT
    When I go to blog I don't get the control buttons - no spell check or other things.
    Am I not holding my head up straight or something odd like that?
    Can a techie help - please?
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    December 29, 2009 10:50 PM GMT
    Actually Gracie it is as easy as doing it on the right Thursday of the month. You obviously did not check your calendar. But remember on that correct Thursday you need to be facing north with your left pinkie finger in your right ear. If that fails or if it is any other day than the 4th even numbered Thursday of the month, just hit refresh screen and you are usually OK from there on.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 746 posts
    December 30, 2009 2:28 AM GMT
    Actually, it should work fine today as it IS the Octave of the First Day of Winter!
    • 1195 posts
    December 30, 2009 3:57 PM GMT
    I understand all those instructions but you have to remember there's a full moon due TOMORROW - scarie
    Gracie
    • 1 posts
    January 11, 2010 11:46 PM GMT
    I have the same problem, and I notice that like me, you are in the U.S. and TrannyWeb is in the U.K., so maybe its the distance factor. In any case, I find that it does work, with the "buttons" coming on at certain times and not others, so keep trying ,it should at least occasionally come up.
    Charlene Lanois
    • 2017 posts
    January 6, 2010 11:36 AM GMT
    in the case of a full moon you have to hit refresh while standing on leg, wearing sunglasses and a large hat and singing 'Bark at the moon' backwards!

Nikki