Saying hello

• January 2, 2010 10:51 AM GMT
    Hi girls my name's Janis Murray. I'm a 41yr old lifelong MTF crossdresser. I dress fully as often as I possibly can and I absolutely adore being a woman. I'm looking forward to visiting here often.
    • 157 posts
    January 2, 2010 11:35 AM GMT
    Hi Janis

Welcome to TW, make yourself comfortable and take a look around, I am sure you like what you see.

Hugs Jeri
    • 308 posts
    January 4, 2010 7:04 AM GMT
    Welcome Janis,
    Hope you had a Happy Holiday, I did but busy.
    You really seem express the confidence that is needed in respect to your gender. There is so much out there for us if we just take that step out , and be whom we are. I had a very fond mentor whom guide me into a very public presence, which has brought me into doing some great PR in the community. The point is, our own fear is what we fear the most. But I must say you seem very established in your role in life, and seem to have the special air about you to really help people. Have fun here, these are very nice ladies.
    Tammy
    • 1980 posts
    January 2, 2010 3:41 PM GMT
    Hi Janis-

Welcome to the TW family, girl. Please make yourself at home and feel free to join in on the chats and various forums. I think you'll find TW is one of the best places on the web for girls like us, you can find information, resources, support and make new friends who know what you're talking about. Hope you like it here. Nice pic, btw.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2017 posts
    January 4, 2010 2:02 PM GMT
    Hi Janis, welcome to TW. I'm sure you will enjoy it here and will soon be making lots of new friends.

Nikki