i'm tunisian, what to do?

• January 5, 2010 4:30 PM GMT
    hello all friends
    i'm tunisian, i'm 33 yrs old. i have 2 diploma. i'm teacher
    i'm a beatiful woman in a body of man, i feel like woman, i want to be full woman without interdiction. our society deny transformation and reject MtF.
    i'm planning to be operated (vaginoplasty) regardless of what i'll lose.
    i'll lose my job, my family my position in society, i'll quit my country to other place where i can begin a new life of woman with new identity.
    i don't know how, i need help, i need guide
    i'd like to know some Trans or Tg, to be friends, and to advice me about everything.
    i'm a lone, i'm so alone.
    write me: [email protected]
    • 1980 posts
    January 5, 2010 4:44 PM GMT
    Deaar Ady-

Welcome to Tranny Web. You have my complete sympathy for the situation you find yourself in and for the sacrifices you must make. It's a shame that so many societies are so rigid and repressive that someone must almost utterly destroy their lives in order to find happiness.

As to any advice, there are many, many transgendered women here on TW who can help you with advice, resources and information since they have been through it and know what's involved and how difficult it can be. Please make yourself at home here, I'm sure you will find friends, sympathy and understanding.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2573 posts
    January 5, 2010 5:56 PM GMT
    Here are some links to support sites you might want to check out:

http://www.al-bab.com/ara[...]gay.htm

It has some specific links for Tunisia.

You might want to check out the Tunisian Association of Democratic Women. They seem to have done transsexual related work.

Here at TW you can make lots of friends and look at 10 years worth of of material from thousands of members, many of who have transitioned or are at present. You need never be alone again, Sister. Welcome to our family.