Hello from Arizona

• January 6, 2010 11:33 PM GMT
    Hello from Arizona. I am a new member here and am looking for friendship and sharing. I am big fan of groups and discussions.

I am straight, married, and have two grown wonderful kids. At this stage I am semi out of the closet which means that occasionally go out shopping but that almost nobody knows that I am a cross dresser.

Many of you will be happy to know that winter is tough here. It did not even get all the way up to 60 today. Brrrr.
    • 157 posts
    January 7, 2010 12:48 AM GMT
    Hi Cathy

Welcome to TW. Too bad it was so cold in Arizona today, poor girl.

Hugs Jeri
  • January 7, 2010 5:14 AM GMT
    Hi Cathy and welcome.
    Maybe I can cheer you up by letting you know it's going to reach the dizzy heights of 30F here in my part of Scotland today.
    Real Brrrrrrr!
    • 1195 posts
    January 7, 2010 5:21 PM GMT
    I've seen snow in northern Ariz. in the fall. I was driving east on the interestate - made certain I didn't stop.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    January 7, 2010 5:56 PM GMT
    sorry I forgot to add that I'm a summer child - cold weather is nice as long as I'm indoors.
    I did like the looks of northern Arizona - tall trees and mountains too.
    hugs
    Gracie
  • January 25, 2010 11:13 PM GMT
    dear cathy.my name is phylisanne and i am from brooklyn new york and wellcome to this forum.i have been dressing for many years and currently belong to a meetup group here in the city.i have also been out and dressed so i pass pretty good and i am also married with four wonderfull children.you may reach me here or on facebook.love phylisanne