Hello everyone!

• 2 posts
    January 24, 2010 4:43 PM GMT
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and my name's Beatrix.

As long as I can remember I have longed to dress in women's clothes, and envied the styles and elegance and beauty that women have.
    The first time I remember dressing was when I was around 9 or 10.

I am 38 now and have begun to explore my feminine side more fully, and dress completely for the first time (and many times since).

I think I may be transgender and so I will probably be asking a lot of questions as I try to figure everything out.

I wrote a much longer post but I'm not sure it's right for a 'hello' so I will post it somewhere more suitable!

Thank you for listening,
    Bx
    • 157 posts
    January 24, 2010 5:37 PM GMT
    Hi Beatrix

Welcome to TW, I know you will find lots of friends and support.

Hugs Jeri
    • 2 posts
    January 24, 2010 6:17 PM GMT
    Thank you both for your lovely replies!

At first I wasn't sure how much help internet forums would be, but the last few days & weeks I've been reading, reading, reading, everybody's thoughts and feelings. So many variations! So many heart-warming, touching, moving stories of hope and determination and triumph over adversity. Overwhelming at times. And now... just to be able to say (or type) 'This is me!' well I've been crying already this afternoon and probably more to come!! (But they are happy tears!)

Thank you so much for letting me share.
    • 105 posts
    January 24, 2010 6:58 PM GMT
    Hello Beatrix and welcome to TW

I too am confident that you'll find this a helpful and supportive (oh, and fun too) place to be.

Hugs,

Judith
    • 1980 posts
    January 24, 2010 5:31 PM GMT
    Hello Beatrix-

Welcome to the TW family, hon. You are so very welcome here, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends as well as finding help, support, resources and information relating to being transgendered. Everything from where to seek counseling for life issues to what shoes work (or don't work) with the outfit you have on.

Please feel free to post and to join in on the chats. If you should have any questions, just drop me or any of the other mods a line, we'll be glad to help in any way we can.

Hugs...Joni Mari