A quick hello to everyone

• January 25, 2010 4:19 AM GMT
    Hello all!
    I'm sort of a new/old person here. I really didn't get active the last time I signed up, as I'm still working through a few hang-ups about being open about my interest. But a big part of getting past that is to start talking about it with those who share the interest, right?

I've been a bit of a closet dresser since my teens and still enjoy it. I tend to go for a bob-girl look (short hair to the nape of the neck or a little below), the sort that frames my face nicely and breaks up the more masculine angles. My stocky upper body has me always grousing about for "slimming" blouses and such to make me a bit more passable. And putting nice shoes/boots really makes the feeling complete

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.
    • 157 posts
    January 25, 2010 10:52 AM GMT
    Hi Dawn

Weclome to TW! Glad you are peaking out of the closet.

Jeri
  • January 25, 2010 1:59 PM GMT
    hi dawn,
    I am glad you are here. TW is way more than I had anticipated. In the one week i have been a member I have learned more about me than I ever imagined. We are on a journey and it continues. Welcome. Reg
    • 1980 posts
    January 25, 2010 11:13 AM GMT
    Hi Dawn Marie-

Welome back, we're glad to have you with us again. TW is a great place for anyone transgendered, you can find all sorts of information, resources and help as well as people who understand what you're going through. Please feel free to join in on any of the forums or chats. Have a great day.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2463 posts
    January 25, 2010 4:55 PM GMT
    Since you are not technically a newbie here I don't know if I can enforce the rule that such people have the coffee made in the morning.......hmmmm...........
    • 2017 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:17 PM GMT
    Hi Dawn, welcome to our site. I hope you enjoy yourself here and please get involved in the forums and chatrooms, where better to get to know others here and share tips and advice?

Nikki