Hi from new cd Jenny!

• 14 posts
    February 15, 2010 5:08 AM GMT
    Hi! I'm a new cd. Thanks to everybody for making me feel welcome. I'm 51 years old an getting my feet we crossdressing. I just started wearing bras and breast forms around the house recently. I came out to my wife and she gave me a pair of pants. She isn't creating too much of a fuss but is somewhat resistant. I'm trying to let her get used to the idea slowly. I tried to get her to talk about it but she didnt want to. I've been taking herbals to grow my breasts and am a 38B presently. See you around the forums and on Facebook!
    • 157 posts
    February 15, 2010 2:17 PM GMT
    Hi Jenny

Welcome to TW! You will find lots of girls to talk to here, good advice based on experience, and support based on empathy.

You may have gotten a late start on CD but that doesn't mean you have to do everthing at once. Take your time and give your wife time to wrap her head around this too.

Hugs Jeri
    • 1980 posts
    February 15, 2010 3:22 PM GMT
    Hi Jenny-

You are so very welcome here. TW is a great place to find help, support, friendship and advice, especially about how to come out to your wife and help her deal with all of this as well. And I certainly want to echo what Jeri said, please take your time with your spouse and allow her room to take it all in, after all, you've known you're TG all your life, it's all brand new and undoubtedly a shock to her.

Please feel free to join in on any of the chats or forums, you'll find lots of other girls here who know what it's like and what you're going through. If you have any questions just drop me or any of the other mods a line and we'll be glad to help in any way we can.

Hugs...Joni Mari