Hi from me!

• March 23, 2010 5:49 PM GMT
    A quick HI to all you lovely girls out there! Diana Ross singing I'm Coming Out on my radio at the moment - appropriate

I'm Julia a very out and proud trangender girl. I currently live as Julia around 50% of the time or more but that is likely to change when I go back to work. I would currently identify as a 'Dual role transvestite' and feel happy with living as I do. I'm married to a lovely lady who met me second date while I was wearing a skirt and took me shopping for my first time. That was back in '98 mand since then I've done most things as me - the only place I've never been is to a football (soccer) match, the guy side still loves to scream at the ref and drink pints!

Up until February I had my own shop selling dressmaking fabrics and went to work as a shop girl at least twice a week (love 'You've got mail!') and was accepted in either role by my lovely lady customers, and the men too. Now I'm looking for work in offices, probably end up back in the insurance world but trying to avoid it and go for something different and ticking that TG box on job applications whenever I see it.

I love football and beer as you can see but also have a hobby of dressmaking and take comissions too. My latest ones are for a corset for one client and some adult nappies for another, so pretty diverse!

Happy to make friends with anyone!

J
    xxx
    • 105 posts
    March 23, 2010 6:06 PM GMT
    hi Julia!

Welcome to the Gender Society, and I hope you'll make yourself at home and be very happy here

There's lots of stuff to explore on the site, and lovely people aplenty to meet. Hope to bump into you in the chat rooms very soon!

Hugs,

Judith

PS if your outfit in your profile photo is your own work - wow!
    • 1980 posts
    March 23, 2010 9:48 PM GMT
    Hi Julia-

Welcome to TGS, girl. It's nice to have you here, I hope you like it. You'll be sure to find plenty of new friends as well as support, resources, help and encouragement. And thank you for what you bring to the site as well, you seem to have a wonderful and optimistic outlook. Glad you're a part of the family.

Hugs...Joni Mari