[BLEEP-ed] u i wont do wot ya tel me!

• 871 posts
    March 25, 2010 1:20 AM GMT
    [BLEEP-ed]. u i wont do wot ya tel me!
    • 434 posts
    March 25, 2010 3:24 AM GMT
    Penny,
    Lately you seem to be trying to get attention by applying "shock" statements in you communications both here and in the chat rooms.
    It may be more helpful to you if you confide with some of the people here as to what is making you seek this attention.
    Hugs Sis!

Doanna
    • 871 posts
    March 26, 2010 12:20 AM GMT
    I was singing when drunk. I have no idea how my singing got on to the forum. so sorry! has anyone seen a pair my my knickers laying around somewhere?

• 1912 posts
    March 26, 2010 1:11 AM GMT
    Darn'it Penny, I told you to keep your dam$ panties on. I don't suppose you took a moment to look up at the chandelier above the table you were standing on when you were singing. Last time you did that nonsense everyone at the pub left and the owner went chasing after you with a broomstick trying to make you pay for the lost business. It sounds like you at least made it home this time. It was pretty embarrassing to have your arse fished out of that pond in front of Scotland Yard last time. I'm just glad to hear you are still alive.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

• 746 posts
    March 30, 2010 5:30 PM BST
    Penny doll...

What did you do with the money sweetie????

Traci xxx
    • 308 posts
    April 6, 2010 6:33 AM BST
    Wow Penny, when I read it, I thought it was going to be about your specialty in Alcopology....LOL
    Tell me, how does one tell there doctor about their fear of large words? Now, what's all this talk about knickers?
    Tammy
  • April 6, 2010 9:32 AM BST
    If I find any knickers lying about and they're not mine, they're going straight in the bin!
    • 1017 posts
    March 25, 2010 1:50 AM GMT
    Hi Penny,

I have no idea what your post is about.
    You may have a point but there is now way anyone else can know what it is.

Who are you angry at? And why?

I like you and I want to support you, but what the hell are you about?

Best,
    Melody

• 1980 posts
    March 25, 2010 1:42 PM GMT
    Penny-

I'm not quite sure what to say about your post. At first glance it seemed simply pointless, immature, and attention seeking. Sadly, it seemed the same at second and third glance as well. As a mod, my first impulse was to delete it, but since it isn't my forum, I will leave that decision up to Wendy or Nikki.

If you do have a point, perhaps you can say what it is. I do want you to know that we are primarily a support group and are here for you.

-Joni Mari
    • 2068 posts
    March 26, 2010 12:09 AM GMT

WTF are you on Penny?.....too much batjuice methinks.

lol xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1017 posts
    March 26, 2010 12:33 AM GMT
    Hi Penny,

Were they pink with butterflies? Saw a pair like that trapped in a tree in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park this morning...

Best,
    Melody
    • 1980 posts
    March 26, 2010 1:01 PM GMT
    Well, that's perfectly understandable then. Happens to me all the time, it's why I carry an extra pair of panties in my purse.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2358 posts
    March 29, 2010 6:57 PM BST
    Penny

If you continue to be a disobediant obnoxious spoilt brat, you will get a good spanking.

Cristine