is transition possibable?

• 36 posts
    May 12, 2010 7:59 PM BST
    I am sorry if this is a repeat but my name is Nathan Miller.I live in the Iowa great lakes region.I wanted to be a lady since I was young.At this point although I have family that lives in NW iowa near me and in Southern Miinnesota. I am, unskilled in work due to my education. I would like to move away from this area to a place where I can live and work as the new me as my work does not allow that currently.I am not sure where to go and at 39 I doubt I could retire yet as i would like. I have a place of my own but with work that needs to be done there I am staying with my parents and brother. Would you have any suggestions or ideas as to where I can go? By the way, you can also e-mail me at [email protected]. I thank you for what help you can give.

Nathan
    • 252 posts
    May 21, 2010 3:23 AM BST
    Hey sweetie. I like in Iowa, across the state maybe (Bettendorf). If you want to stay in state and have no particular ties anywhere else, I'd try one of two places.... Des Moines and Iowa City. Unfortunately, Iowa isn't the best place for trans girls. Good luck to ya!!

Zoey