In House Pharmacy

• 1 posts
    May 13, 2010 5:07 PM BST
    Has anyone here used the In House pharmacy? Were you satisfied? How about prices, versus regular pharmacy? Would love to hear responses. I am new here and am looking for info.
    • 1912 posts
    May 13, 2010 9:53 PM BST
    Inhouse Pharmacy is a reputable company. In most cases you will receive your order in 10-14 days. Pricing depends on what you are getting. Generic estradiol is very inexpensive at most pharmacies with a prescription, and that is even without having insurance. A months supply at Walmart would probably be $10, but $45 at Inhouse. Casodex(bicalutamide/calumatide) costs the same without insurance. I don't have any experience with spironolactone for comparison. As you can see, you can do as well here or better if you visit a doctor and get a prescription. The only time Inhouse might beat the price is when there is not a U.S. generic for a medication.

The problem is that many gals who have no intention on being medically supervised self-med and purchase their medications from Inhouse. Everyone needs to read the contraindications and known side effects before using any of these products. They are not candy.

Hugs,
    Marsha

• 2358 posts
    May 13, 2010 11:06 PM BST
    Melissa.

Are you already being prescribed mones by a doctor, or on an endo's recommendation. whilst no-one here will tell you doses or recommend any particular medication, perhaps Marsha who along with Lucy are the two best people on here to ask advice, perhaps they could point you to the hormone thread and to some well documented disasters from self medding without research and a vast amount of knowledge.

Cristine
    • 1652 posts
    May 14, 2010 12:16 AM BST
    I've used Inhouse many times in the past few years. They give great service, very reliable. Prices seem excellent compared to other online pharmacies.
    What is it you're looking for?
    xx